Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Kirk H.

One Too Many
^ :rolleyes:

Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

I love that movie. It was filmed here at Charlotte Motor Speedway and the surrounding area. So many great lines..."My sons Walker and Texas Ranger".....and Perrier sponsoring a NASCAR team...

So stupid, but so funny! :rofl: You'd have to like NASCAR to really enjoy it though I think. Weird seeing Benny Parsons....

Yeah, the look on their faces as they are reading Jean Girard's bio.....

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Ferrell and John C. Reilly are hilarious together. I recently watched Step Brothers and never get sick of how they play off each other.

Watched that a few weeks ago. Crude, yes, but those two are brilliant comedians. I won't compare them to Walter Matthau and Jack Lemmon as a classic comedic pair, but they do have something pretty special.

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
TCM had three great "Archers" movies lasy night. I was able to catch "The Life and Death of Colonel Blimp", for about the fifth time. Filmed in Britain in Technicolor in 1943, it's a wonderful story, with the 22 year old Deborah Kerr playing three different roles, and dear old Roger Livesey in the title role. There are great color sequences of wartime Britain. The story spans a time from 1900 straight through to 1943, and the ladies' costumes and coifs are exactly perfect for the period as they pass through the decades. You wouldn't get that from an American film of the time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe