Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deelovely

Practically Family
jimmy the lid said:
Newly arrived Royal Stetson DeLuxe Flagship (Sage)...

Flagship.jpg

Cheers,
JtL
Lookin Good!:)

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
jwalls said:
Great hat. Are you the sole support of the hat industry in Detroit?:eusa_clap

I try to do my part -- one hat at a time...:D

Rusty -- I agree. I love that ribbon width.

Thanks, all, for the nice comments. I'll post a more detailed review of this lid tomorrow. By the time I got finished creasing this baby tonight, the light was almost gone -- so, hard to get photos showing the color correctly. I will say, however, that the felt on this is thick and soft, and I love it! :)

Cheers,
JtL

CRH

Call Me a Cab
Awful brave of me to chime in here after that Flagship!

You kids rock! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Royal Stetson pork pie. I have previously and apparently wrongly referred to this hat as 'stingy'. I've recently measured the brim and it measures 2 1/4 in. My apologies to the stingy aficionados.

hpim1684.jpg

Do we celebrate a pork pie day, like a straw hat or a felt hat day? If not, I reckon we should declare one! :D

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
CRH said:

In my view, not many people can pull of that look -- but that one looks really great on you, CRH! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap How does it fare against baled wire prairie traps? :D

Cheers,
JtL

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
deelovely said:
Tonight at Island Girl cigar bar after work. Bob we didn't see you and Kim there...:( We sat in your seat!

100_0497-1.jpg

I can't believe you didn't call to let us know! :eek: Looking good in those Panamas. I shot an e-mail to Art today to see if he has something that will work for me.

Spats McGee

One Too Many
jimmy the lid said:
Newly arrived Royal Stetson DeLuxe Flagship (Sage)...

Flagship.jpg

Cheers,
JtL
Well?!? How's the felt? Is it as nice as you'd hoped? After all the discussion about it in the ebay thread, I doubt I'm the only one wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld