Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
My entry for today... feeling the arrival of autumn... in my Adventurebilt.

3988013835_cbaa84412b_b.jpg

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
too much detail for me to keep straight- but it sure looks good on you, Sir!

Ephraim Tutt said:
Today it's the Stetson Royal De Luxe with backbow.This came with a teardrop and pinches and I'd intended to clean it up and give it a pork pie which I reckon suits the back bow. I gave it the round 'pie crease alright and took out the pinches - but when it came to wearing it I just had to snap that brim down in front.
SDC10281.jpg

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Looks almost Stingy, even though it is 2 1/8-1/4" if I recall. Stingies look good on ya with a suit Jaunty-one...good choice :eusa_clap

Jauntyone

Practically Family
daizawaguy said:
Looks almost Stingy, even though it is 2 1/8-1/4" if I recall. Stingies look good on ya with a suit Jaunty-one...good choice :eusa_clap

Thanks daizawaguy! Actually, it's a 2 3/8" brim. It just has such a tall crown that the brim looks narrower. It's a very 1930s-style hat!

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Ah, definately not a Stingy then! I DO suggest that you put one on the top of your next VS shopping list...and I mean a real stingy...1 7/8" or less! ;) lol lol

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
J-1, very dapper in the VS; goes great with that suit and tie.

NB-13, the Adventurebilt and that outfit are classic! Looks great.

Redhawks2, the green Camp Draft is a winner. Looks great on you.

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
Mario said:
Now that's funny. A few month ago, I asked Gene exactly the same question... :D

Ah, is that so? :eusa_doh: even the hammer 'n chisel remark?..lol well, those smashing details on Gene's hats just don't go unnoticed and it kinda reminds me of the great art of that famous sculptor Rodin... so raw yet elegant.. prolly that's why.. I should have quoted you then :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe