Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Barbisio Panama straw again today. 'Love this hat. :)

DSC_0007.jpg

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Also; thanks Carey for the flattering comments. You're a sweetie. ;)

Torp'; yes, the Privateer is a recent score - about two weeks ago. I don't buy a hat very often any more and wasn't entirely sure what I was getting with this one, but I had a feeling about it. Jimmy the lid helped me ID it. It is really good felt. :)

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Michaelshane said:
Hey..Gene...how come you're always up so late?

lol :eek:fftopic:

This isn't late. This is lunchtime!

Always been a natural night owl. My caricature gigs are almost always evening /night time. Afterwards, I often sit in with live bands and play harmonica at events and clubs. Dinner for me is way late usually, then an album side or two, a cup of tea and my pipe, and a visit to see what you folks are doing. I usually sleep 'til I wake (late), check out the thrift stores, and then shove off for my 'work' around 4P. Wash, rinse and repeat. :)

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
sigh, great hats again today gentlemen...

yesiree always a delight to see check in on this thread to see what you've all going for hat wearing, and the stylish clothes you are wearing with them (btw, great shirt today Gene, really suits you). Today, I especially like your hat choices Viperman and gtdean48!

To the missus too, you go girl!

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Tesi sisal

Golden week holidays in Japan - a series of 4 non weekend holidays - today constitution day. Out in Ueno Park - which occupies the site of the former Kan'ei-ji, a temple closely associated with the Tokugawa shoguns, who had built the temple to guard Edo Castle against the northeast. The temple was destroyed during the Boshin War ( fought from 1868 to 1869 between forces of the ruling Tokugawa shogunate and those seeking to return political power to the imperial court ).

Hats004-1.jpg

OddSteve

Familiar Face
Took this photo when I came home late last night (or better early this morning) and played around with it a bit.

bw-bowtie-fed.jpg

I wanted to try something different lately and bought a bowtie. I think I'm finally getting the hang of tying that thing... But what's missing there is a pocket square ;)

Gene, that panama looks awesome :eusa_clap

Torpedo

One Too Many
Hey Rusty,

I guess we started the day in the same frame of mind today... ;) I too chose my Penney's Marathon, and I would say it is the exact model and colour as yours!

DSC_0449b.jpg

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
daizawaguy said:
Golden week holidays in Japan - a series of 4 non weekend holidays - today constitution day. Out in Ueno Park - which occupies the site of the former Kan'ei-ji, a temple closely associated with the Tokugawa shoguns, who had built the temple to guard Edo Castle against the northeast. The temple was destroyed during the Boshin War ( fought from 1868 to 1869 between forces of the ruling Tokugawa shogunate and those seeking to return political power to the imperial court ).

Hats004-1.jpg

That may well be your ideal hat shape. Everything about it: brim, crown, crease, and attitude, all look perfect. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe