Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Much obliged gents, about the Panama. Lovin' this one and looking forward to sneaking into several others as the temps rise.

Carlisle, the Major did you proud, pal. :eusa_clap

:eek:fftopic:
Carey, feel better soon. If congested take MUCINEX and drink gallons of H2O.

"Skeet" McD

Practically Family
The True "Skeet" revealed....

Yesterday, on the way out to Mass for Holy Thursday. The tietac is a Ciborium with Host (this is the Feast commemorating the Last Supper and the Institution of the Eucharist). It's hard to know how to dress for this most schizophrenic Feast in the Catholic calendar: it starts out festive and joyous...and a couple of hours later, ends somberly in a stripped, darkened church. Red tie with gold pattern; black suit; black Borsalino. The bit of highlight showing at the breast pocket is the corner of the round-lensed black reading glasses my age has reduced me to using...don't own a black-banded wristwatch....I should really do something about that....

http://gallery.me.com/finiancircle#100014/DSCF1882

A happy Passover to our Jewish, and best wishes for a joyous Easter to our Christian, fellow-Loungers!

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Super hats all around but I think the "gold star" goes to Carlisle with that gorgeous re-make.....its probably a good thing he's a Mass. resident though; he could get arrested for that down here! :D Just kidding-It does look fantastic!

RBH

Bartender
Looking sharp there Skeet!

Today I am wearing my 1st Buckaroo Hatters custom, The 'TVA'.

003ibr.jpg

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
RBH -- that lid really suits you. Looks great.

Jabos -- Very sharp looking Knox.

Gene -- Fantastic panama. Classic. :eusa_clap

Cheers,
JtL

majormoore

Vendor
Looking good there. I have always liked that hat from day one. You wear it very nice.
Major Moore

RBH said:
Looking sharp there Skeet!

Today I am wearing my 1st Buckaroo Hatters custom, The 'TVA'.

003ibr.jpg

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
gtdean48 said:
Chief - glad you held up the Thin Ribbon since RBH is going wide today. Love the color!

Yup, it's a team effort! :D You guys may remember that one from Monteagle. The felt is super thin, and the color is a cool shade of blue/green.

Cheers,
JtL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld