Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michaelshane

One Too Many
My open road on the saddle of my favorite horse.

P1040298_edited-1.jpg
[/IMG]
P1040297.jpg
[/IMG]

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
HarpPlayerGene said:
Jimmy, that 'Hunnurd' must've been a pleasure for you to mold into your signature crown shape. No surprise to me that it turned out great, but thanks for sharing it with we who drool...

Thanks, Gene. You're right -- creasing this one was just a real pleasure.

I really like the look of that LaSalle, by the way. Nice lid! :)

Cheers,
JtL

jazzncocktails

A-List Customer
BobC said:
I like that one, jnc. I like the pug they put on that hat with the cocoa color. I bought a gray milan teardrop from them but sent it back for the next larger size, and now I'm waiting for them to send me the replacement. I asked about the Danville with the striped pug, and they told me it wasn't available anymore with the stripe, only a tan pug.

The shirt is great too.
I'm surprised about the Miller Danville pug, Bob. It's the only one pictured on the website, and really the only thing that sets it apart from some of the other Milan straws they post (many of which seem to be the same hat with a different pug or ribbon). I didn't ask about it--I just ordered it on the assumption that they'd provide what was pictured. I would have been quite irritated to have been sent something significantly different. Here's the photo online:

http://www.millerhats.com/milantd.html

In fact, now that I look at the pug online, it is different from what I got. Mine is dark brown with a yellow stripe down the middle, and a pencil-thin red stripe above and below it. So, I guess I did get something I hadn't ordered. Worked out ok this time, since I like what I see. But good to know there's some variation at Miller that isn't always made clear. Good thing you asked up front.
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld