Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re-creased Stetson Roadmaster....this one looks much older than it is after some serious use... like the patina.
p1010004-1.jpg

Link

One of the Regulars
Yes, there is nothing wrong with this Adventurer that I can see. David Morgan listed it as "reject" due to it not meeting their specifications; this one has a wider ribbon and a snap brim.

Bowlerman, that BB looks good.

Nice crease on that Roadmaster, Tom.

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks Monbla, Rodkins, and Bowlerman. It's good to be back. As college started back up my budget tightened significantly, so the Buckaroo fedora, western custom and the Resistol cattleman are all that have kept me going lol. Maybe I can begin entertaining the thought of a custom as the Christmas season approaches. :D

I gotta go back through these pages to see what I've missed. You wouldn't believe how time-and-thought-consuming Organic Chem is...sheesh!

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
Thanks Monbla, Rodkins, and Bowlerman. It's good to be back. As college started back up my budget tightened significantly, so the Buckaroo fedora, western custom and the Resistol cattleman are all that have kept me going lol. Maybe I can begin entertaining the thought of a custom as the Christmas season approaches. :D

I gotta go back through these pages to see what I've missed. You wouldn't believe how time-and-thought-consuming Organic Chem is...sheesh!

Organic Chem huh :) Glad I was a Fine Arts/Design major :) BTW, I got a Mid-Brown CD while you were gone ! I call it my "Bushman Lite" :) It's the one in my avitar now.

B.J. Hedberg

Practically Family
:eusa_clap Great hats all around as usual. In a similar boat as Neo, so I don’t get to log in as often as I’d like to offer my compliments. Today was my silverbelly former Campdraft. Now even moonstone just looks too dark. Sorry about the poor photo, it kind of degrades everyone else’s!

IMG0033.jpg

scooter

Practically Family
BJ, it may no longer be a CD, but it looks terrific. Great job!

I'm not sure who has the more enviable collection of exotic hats, Steve or Robert! But if either is into gifting, I'll gladly accept castoffs. ;)

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Organic Chem huh :) Glad I was a Fine Arts/Design major :) BTW, I got a Mid-Brown CD while you were gone ! I call it my "Bushman Lite" :) It's the one in my avitar now.

Oooh that looks great, Monbla!

Boy, I've been feeling the pull for a Glen Grey CD for a while now, and that new brown one of yours isn't helping lol.

B.J. Hedberg

Practically Family
Thanks Hatophile, your many great hat photos have been a major inspiration.

Thanks Scooter, I was wary about trying it myself, but it turned out OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld