Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Picker

One of the Regulars
Nice Henry. I have mine about a month or so. I really like mine. What do you think?
I owned an AB briefly back in 2008, and truthfully, I like the Henry better. The felt seems just as soft yet holds it shape, and it feels like nothing on my head. I have really grown to love the softness of the felt. I actually have two of them, which is why I have other hats for sale. Love the Henry.

pw049-1.jpg

Whippet today. Nice hats, Mike and Dave so far!

delectans

Call Me a Cab
It will take some time this week for me to catch up on all the great posts and hats over the Holiday weekend, and what a fantastic start to the post-Thanksgiving week this morning, gentlemen. Well done, one and all!

I KNOW you had a wonderful weekend with your family, Alan.

Stetson Open Road 3X
ae94fdca.jpg

Fabulous.

Portis for me this morning.

smugshot3129483-L.jpg

Looking youthful AND smart this morning, David. Oh wait, that's Mallory, but the comment still applies! lol

pw049-1.jpg

Whippet today.

To poorly paraphrase D.E.V.O.: Whippet...good. Looks great on you, Perry.

A knock-out lid, Ale!

Swing Motorman

One of the Regulars
I have a lot of catching up to do after holiday travels, but your photo inspired me to post a couple of shots from Thanksgiving weekend on eastern Long Island. We have so much to look forward to.

thanksgiving2.jpg

thanksgiving1.jpg

thanksgiving3.jpg

Alan, must you work magic in every photo you post here...? Simply amazing stuff. :arated: Oh, and nice hats too, of course!

-Steven

Thanks Steven, Mike, David, Ale, AL, Perry... much appreciated! Nothing works like a daughter and some salt water to help the hats look their best.

There is some wonderful thrift/vintage shopping in the Hamptons and I had a great time with the girls on Black Friday avoiding the malls and chain stores. I'm loving the little French jacket that I'm wearing in the cap pictures. It was warm enough to wear only that most of the weekend. I didn't take too many photos, but I have a few more to share in Fedoras Afield.

best wishes,
Alan

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
That's a beautiful western, Alan!

Haven't been on TFL in a while. Everyone's looking great in their hats. Hope you all enjoyed the holiday!

Last edited:

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
That's a beautiful western, Alan!

Haven't been on TFL in a while. Everyone's looking great in their hats. Hope you all enjoyed the holiday!

NEO it's good to see ya back !! Thought mabe ya fell down the side of one of those mountains up there :) Any new hats or customs on your head since your last one from Buccaroo Hatters?

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Welcome back Neo!

Link-- "reject?" Looks good to me, though your Bluegrass Green has kind of one-upped it, in my opinion.

This is a great start to the week, gentlemen.

Alan-- what can I say? Those photos are classic, timeless, and the black and white could be a still out of the TCM archives.

Forgive me for not pinpointing everyone today-- I'm at home with the flu, but found the energy to sit on the back steps and snap this shot for a moment. Beaver Brand 5X.

007copyp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld