Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BR Gordon

One Too Many
Rodkins, Good looking Royal Stetson De Luxe and VS Pecan Airlite.

Hatophile, I've not had much experience with Adams, but that's a good looking hat.

Brent, I think that you could post a TonyB hat everyday, if you wanted. That is one that is on my wish list.

BR

Akubra Wanderer = customized Moonstone Fed4....
Photo-0101.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Adam Executive, Olive Green $7.95

Putting out the obligatory Halloween decorations in my Adam Executive. It is a classy olive green with a manly ribbon treatment and wind trolley.

Photo-on-2011-10-31-at-1013-S.jpg

The dimensions make it a "bigger feodra" on my small head. Warming up, by 3-4 degrees, so evidently I can wear a smaller brimmed fedora.;) :D

Photo-on-2011-10-31-at-1013-3-S.jpg

Eric -

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Lots of great hats today and over the weekend!

SBG-- I love the colors on that Adam Exec.
Al-- always enjoy seeing your lids, and those beautiful Minnesota fall colors just pop in those shots-- bravo!
Rodkins-- nice Stetsons.
Brent-- The more I see that TonyB Tumwater hat, the more I like it. Don't stop now!

I have to say, Perry wins for me so far today, though! That Adam, especially the brim work, really resonates on you!

Here's my contribution of the morning, getting into a little holiday "spirit" with the Baron dark moss.

shat2copy.jpg

Brent Hutto

One of the Regulars
Last night we watched an episodes of "Midsomer Murders" where the killer went around in a (black) bowler and (white) gloves. Even in brown I must say your photo gave me a chill for a moment.

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Thank you for the kind feedback, gentlemen.

Perry: Appreciate it, my friend.

zetwal: I really, really like this Portis. Similar in many ways to the early Playboys. Will post some better pictures of the hat later today.

Eric: Fantastic ADAM. Is that an Arc'teryx jacket you have on today? It appears to be the same as one of mine.

Randall: Nice looking #1 Quality. Too bad it is too small for me as well.

Jeff: Thanks, and I am afraid all of the Fall colors will be gone by this weekend. Absolutely wonderful hat today, and equally impressive photo!

Alan: You are too kind, thank you.

BR: Thanks for your kind words. It has become my favorite felt hat, the one I always reach for when leaving home.

Bob Beecher

One of the Regulars
Indy for Halloween!

So.... I had to do it. Since I've just gotten into hats and I now have a dark brown Fed IV, I had to be Indiana Jones for this Halloween. Well, after all, it's the 30th anniversary of "Raiders of the Lost Ark," right? So, just to show what hat I'm wearing today, here's the Fed IV...

6299413602_846b17d19e_b.jpg

My outfit is complete with satchel, holster, 8-ft 8-plait Indy-styled bullwhip, both belts, officer trousers w/button fly, and an Indy "Legend" jacket from US Wings. I just couldn't spring for those Alden boots! However, my shoes are the same color and have a similar moc toe.

Our office has a costume contest. I'm going up against The Devil, Medusa, "Flo" from Progressive Insurance, and a few others.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Cool Indy outfit Bob, the Fed looks great.

No office for me today, no power either there or at home, so running errands.

Stetson 50 7XCB

smugshot7801150-L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe