Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Last night getting ready for the kids to come get candy...yesterday was a three-hat day :)
19fff804.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Adam Executive for morning yard work

Good morning. The bird feeders, finch feeders are now all full. The birds that have yet to commence their winter vacation are happily feeding, while the year around resident birds caw at them to move along. The Bluejays are the most vocal in our yard.

Photo-on-2011-11-01-at-1000-S.jpg

The Adam Executive has some striking features. It wears easily and is a versatile wearing choice from yard chores, errands and as it's name implies - downtown.

Best wishes folks and birds, Eric -

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
New 50's Whippet afternoon.

Good day - it is a 2'fer today. My 2nd hat for today - a new, to me, 50's brown Stetson Whippet.

Photo-on-2011-11-01-at-1207-S.jpg

This morning I completed a cleaning, brushing and steaming of the Whippet. I got all finished, took obligatory pics, dressed for aft. playing at a coffee shop, chose a auto and left the door. Much to my suprise when I got into the direct sun the ribbon is a gorgeous forest green. My other brown Whippet has a matching brown ribbon. This brown is a bit lighter than my other chocolate version. The bound edge has a matching brown. The liner and leather band is pristine. It is a lucky find. (I will take better pics later and update the Whippet thread.)

Photo-on-2011-11-01-at-1208-S.jpg

Enjoying a Fall dog day, Whippet day, with the forest green ribboned hat.

Paying attention to ribbon color today, Eric -

Last edited:

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Beautiful lids all around today, gents!

Mike: That 3x OR is a winner.

Perry: I know I have said this before, but the colors on that Dobbs are so very Autumnal. Love it.

Alan: Congrats once again, and I would be contemplating occasions other than Halloween to wear that exquisite topper!

Eric: Always nice to see the Executive, and the Whippet looks fantastic as well, perfect for your gig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe