Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Jimmy: Looking good in that rain bespeckled Campdraft.

Ale: So soft and rich appearing. Love that velour.

Alan: Vita-licious. A vital part of any healthy hat diet.

JTopenroad

One of the Regulars
My favorite Stetson 25

Stetson25.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Lee Cameo

Lee Cameo, brown and olive green ribbon, dogs and I enjoyed a 50' rainy day walk. Canadian Geese were gathering for their southern vacation. The Lee Cameo has been worn in the rain, like today. After air drying and a brushing it has proven to be good to go.

Photo-on-2011-10-13-at-0908-S.jpg

At the gym eary morning last week, one of my gymnasts was sitting at my desk waiting for her ride to school after a morning workout. I did not pay much attention, as other duties were calling. Later that morning when I finally got to sit at my desk, below is the pic I found. She was enjoying herself! I have not said anything about discovering the pic on my computer. I sent a copy to her folks and we had a good laugh about it last evening.

Photo-on-2011-10-06-at-1508-S.jpg

Best wishes, Eric -

Last edited:

suitedcboy

One Too Many
That lee Cameo is a great looking hat. It has such a good brown color to begin with and the brim edge and ribbon colors really distinguish from so many other brown fedoras. It looks like a VS or Optimo or other custom that someone might have taken great pains to choose trim colors instead of a vintage "factory" hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld