Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Dobbs 100...

Dobbs100-2.jpg

Well we can close this thread now....because it doesn't get much more perfect than that!! Just awesome, Jimmy!!! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Gentlemen -- Thanks so much for the very nice comments. I have to say, I consider myself incredibly lucky to have come across this Dobbs. I bought it on the 'bay a couple of years back, and its "100" status was buried somewhere in the auction text. Fortunately, I'm a thorough reader...;)

Alan -- the color of this hat is actually a beautiful, rich taupe. You can get a better sense of the color from the photos in this thread: Dobbs 100

Cheers,
JtL

whooophats

Banned
10.jpg

Hello, people of this fine forum.

I find it preferable to post my first contribution to this forum in this very thread.
Over here in Europe, we are wearing these high quality fedora straw hats, directly imported from a family business in Cuenca, Ecuador.
We have these straw hats hand made in very limited editions where every hat has its own unique color palette and pattern.

I'd like to say thank you for all the inspiration you at this forum provide. Seeing all these passionate hat wearers makes me smile.

Last edited:

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
10.jpg

Hello, people of this fine forum.

I find it preferable to post my first contribution to this forum in this very thread.
Over here in Europe, we are wearing these high quality fedora straw hats, directly imported from a family business in Cuenca, Ecuador.
We have these straw hats hand made in very limited editions where every hat has its own unique color palette and pattern.

I'd like to say thank you for all the inspiration you at this forum provide. Seeing all these passionate hat wearers makes me smile.

Well, hello to you! It is nice to see you also have been "bitten" by the hat bug!

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Servicing three hats to make them ready for the cold weather.
VS Silverbelly which I finally found a perfect silver/gray ribbon for (Will post comparison shots soon for your opinion) On top of it, my awesome Optimo Velour which I re-flanged to reduce the swoop of the brim. Sitting on the flange my Disney Silverbelly after similar flange treatment. Now I have to choose which one to wear today!

IMG_2172.jpg

Henry Gondorff

A-List Customer
Hello and welcome to you, whooophats, from another part of Europe! If you are into hats, the Lounge is the place to go to. You'll see: the people around here will become, sooner or later, somewhat like a virtual family to you; well at least they became to me... Prepare to spend a lot time in front of the computer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe