Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin B

One Too Many
Posted this pic elsewhere, but it shows off the new Dobbs.

6237594523_93566b869b_z.jpg

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Ale: You will be faced with this dilemma often. So which one of the beauties did you don today?

Justin: Love that Twenty. Looks even better on your noggin.

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
When it came time for today's walk with Bodie, it was raining. No problem, that's why God created Akubra...:D

Bluegrass Campdraft...

BGCD-F1.jpg

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Ohhh Man, that is Untouchable Alejandro!

Thanks, Perry! Untouchable, indeed :)

r u love'n ur velour?! Beautiful, Ale. The flat brim treatment is great too.

Lovin' it, Alan! specially after this morning flatter re-flange!

Smooth operator...(Absolutely love the gray on gray!)

Thanks, Jimmy. The design was 100% mine. You might have missed this brim detail I posted during your absence:

PS: I sewed the wind cord this morning, too.
IMG_1640.jpg

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, Jimmy. The design was 100% mine. You might have missed this brim detail I posted during your absence

Well, congrats on this beautiful lid -- well done!!! Beautiful velour, beautiful color, great gray on gray ribbon scheme, fantastic brim edge treatment, and very distinctive and cool crease. Home run, Ale!

Cheers,
JtL

That's a great lid. Looks to be in beautiful condition, as well.

Thanks Jimmy. There are more pictures of it here. Condition is quite good, with a little discoloration across the top of the crown where another hat must have sat on top of it for a long time. It has that great thin, supple sweatband from the forties.

best,
Alan

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Jimmy. There are more pictures of it here. Condition is quite good, with a little discoloration across the top of the crown where another hat must have sat on top of it for a long time. It has that great thin, supple sweatband from the forties.

Thanks for the link. It's a beauty. Gotta love the vita-felt -- it is wonderfully soft and lightweight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe