Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
That Knox is to my eye one of the best I've seen on you Garrett. And Douglas, I love how that tie and Borsalino bring out the brown threads in your jacket. Very nice!

billysmom

One Too Many
Cavanagh longhair

Nov4.jpg

Brim measures 2".

Sue

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thank you all for the compliments on the Borsalino.

J.T. The hat has no name nor store's logo embossed on the sweat. It is a velour finish. It is reedless with a 2-1/2" over welt brim and a 5-1/4" crown. It is virtually un-used.
DSCN9546.jpg

DSCN9547.jpg

DSCN9548.jpg

DSCN9549.jpg

I hope the photos help.

billysmom

One Too Many
J.T.Marcus said:
I suppose it's too much to hope for, that you might offer that one in the classifieds. :D Simply stunning!!! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

:arated:

I drool every time you post a picture of that one ....

Sue

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Torpedo said:
Today it was a thin ribbon - J.C. Penneys "Open Road" impersonator.

DSC_0798-1.jpg

That Penny's OR clone looks like a 2 7/8 to 3 inch brim. That is great and it is, as always, great with the clothing choices. :eusa_clap

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
Thoroughbred

Thoroughbred Hats, according to one of the stamps on the sweat, were around since 1860 (the same label refers to 'Genuine coney fur' along with a drawing of a rabbit). This is one of their lids that's a bit Whippet-esque. There's something solid and no nonsense about this hat that I like. So whoever Thoroughbred Hats were - they did 'em well.

SDC10345.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe