Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
DOUGLAS said:
DSCN9542.jpg

Wow - that hat is something else. Pretty much exactly what I'm looking for in a vintage black hat.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
billysmom said:
November5.jpg

Perfect day outside - even in the ambulance bay. Why am I in the office?????? [huh] [huh] [huh]

(3" brim)

Sue

I don't remember seeing a Borso with that wide a brim binding, but I LIKE IT!

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
Tone said:
SDC10345.jpg

Ephraim, this is a great example of a good-looking fedora blending in well with the wearer and modern society - without drawing negative speculation of either, focus on itself as a stand out statement, or a history lesson of some sort on its own. It looks RIGHT at home on you. The crown / brim balance is excellent!

Well blow me down Tone! I had no idea I'd become a walking bit of social history! That's quite an analysis - and I thank you for your kind assessment. What's sweet about this hat is that it was destined for the bin - so it's like the stray dog saved from the pound. It's repaying me by making itself right at home atop my scone.
Thanks again.

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
Torpedo said:
Ephraim, another winner, that Thoroughbred. Excellent colour. Does it have one of those on-purpose frayed bow ends?

Many thanks for your generous assessment Torpedo. That dusty brown colour appeals to me - and matches well with the green tones in the Burberry tie and shirt.

The bow is not frayed on this one.

Roadmaster

New in Town
My new Lee Black Label

I wore my "new" Lee Black Label "Cameo" fedora today. I recently purchased it off EBAY probably paying more than I should have, but where you going to find a brand new 1950's hat?

IMG_0305.jpg

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
RBH said:
Now thats a nice thin ribbon!!!!

And why does Kim not have one?

She wore her Miller milan to the beach but not to dinner. She said no pictures in her swimming attire. :eek: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe