Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
Aureliano said:
I want one! where can I get a stowaway Mr. E. Tutt?

Yep Aureliano - it's a fine and handy lid alright. I've not seen one as easily rolled up and recreased as this one.

I stumbled upon mine by accident and nobody seems to have even heard of this model, so I'm guessing it was short-lived.

So I've no idea where to get one.

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
CRH said:
I'll take one in 7 1/4, please.

Mine is 7 1/4 CRH....but it likes it here in Australia and it fits me just perfect!

But....if you see any other fine 7 1/4 lids around, just let me know....for research purposes only you understand....;)

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Halloween Preview

I will be wearing my hand made leather tricorn tomorrow for our halloween adventures. Made by richard maldonado and weathered by me.

IMG_3057.jpg

IMG_3064.jpg

IMG_3065.jpg

IMG_3068.jpg

IMG_3069.jpg

CRH

Call Me a Cab
Garrett said:
I will be wearing my hand made leather tricorn tomorrow for our halloween adventures. Made by richard maldonado and weathered by me.

:arated:

Only a true Pirate would wear a hat after it's time.

I have faith that you will wear it well, Garrett!

Torpedo

One Too Many
CRH, I would suggest you leave it as it is. Great hat!
Garrett, we look forward to the pics with you under that tricorn.
Sue, I agree with the fish counter guy.;)

(Also, a quick note to thank you all for the specially flattering comments about my own latest entry. Lady and gentlemen, I doff my hat to you :D )

billysmom

One Too Many
Garrett said:

Nice job of distressing, Garrett! Too bad the opportunities for wearing it are limited.

Sue

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Worn last night. My silk collapsible opera hat, given to me as a special gift after a memorable Art Deco Ball in the late 1980s. The hat has been popped so many times over the years, the silk lining is shredded where the mechanisms are- but still lots of fun.

My nod to Fred Astaire, his sister Adele, and of course Marlene Dietrich:
377047417.jpg
with FL members Doran and JamesPowers, a slightly better background to show off the hat better:
377047416.jpg

billysmom

One Too Many
chanteuseCarey said:
Worn last night. My silk collapsible opera hat, given to me as a special gift after a memorable Art Deco Ball in the late 1980s. The hat has been popped so many times over the years, the silk lining is shredded where the mechanisms are- but still lots of fun.

My nod to Fred Astaire, his sister Adele, and of course Marlene Dietrich:
377047417.jpg
with FL members Doran and JamesPowers, a slightly better background to show off the hat better:
377047416.jpg

CC - You wear that with great panache! Well done!

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Sue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82