Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

billysmom

One Too Many
All these Halloween shots are marvelous!

HB - The boy's starting out right!

RBH - You pull it off well.

Garrett - I'd lend you Billy, but he could cause hearing and hat damage if he were on your shoulder!

Dinerman - Classy churchyard shot!

Sue

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
I really like that suit, Dinerman!

I usually go all-black for Halloween. This year, just a touch of color.
4062580500_f3de7d2c8f.jpg

redhawks2

One of the Regulars
OK, here's my taupe fawn Camp Draft that I put a new ribbon on. I'm not real gifted at this sort of stuff but I'll try just about anything more than once. I'm "honing" my skills so to speak. I gave the band a bit of the Art Fawcett treatment although it is sorely lacking in terms of the crispness of the effort. I'm going to re-do this band because I am sort of a semi-perfectionist and this one is not up to even my low standards. I will say though that this old stock ribbon comprised of rayon and cotton is very easy to work with!
akubraaa001.jpg

RBH

Bartender
redhawks2 said:
OK, here's my taupe fawn Camp Draft that I put a new ribbon on. I'm not real gifted at this sort of stuff but I'll try just about anything more than once. I'm "honing" my skills so to speak. I gave the band a bit of the Art Fawcett treatment although it is sorely lacking in terms of the crispness of the effort. I'm going to re-do this band because I am sort of a semi-perfectionist and this one is not up to even my low standards. I will say though that this old stock ribbon comprised of rayon and cotton is very easy to work with!
akubraaa001.jpg
Looks like a fine job to me.
Well done! :eusa_clap

redhawks2

One of the Regulars
Thanks RBH...I really needed to cover up the odd light areas just above the original thin ribbon. I have mostly thin ribbons so I was not too loathe to convert this one to a necessary wider ribbon.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Halloween Homburg

Last night Mrs. Paladin and I attended a performance of Otello at the new Winspear Opera House in Dallas. The hat of the evening was my midnight blue Hall & Hall homburg. Both the hat and the performance were hits.

Winspear-HallHallhomburg011.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82