Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

totallyfrozen

One of the Regulars
Today Cindy and Daniel's hat.
20170706.jpg

Very nice hat. Great ribbon.
Righteous beard, BTW! It makes the hat look all that much better. Large brim, large beard...good balance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Working on the boat. While fitting a new deck beam, a four foot piece of solid Sapele, I ducked down to reach for a tool and it fell on my head. It just goes to show that pouring money into it isn't enough. She demanded blood. There was a frightening amount of it too.

Well, I hope you're doing better. Speedy recovery, my friend.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Jeremy T Garner

Practically Family
Today I'm in my Seersucker suit and wearing this Stetson Open Road that was reworked into a Fedora by a fellow lounger and purchased by me. The ribbon works perfectly with this suit.
12d1c7158079588bf3a651436dfbf03b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can sure wear a hat sir! Another fantastic look! Your double breasted seersucker suit is really quite the rig!

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Working on the boat. While fitting a new deck beam, a four foot piece of solid Sapele, I ducked down to reach for a tool and it fell on my head. It just goes to show that pouring money into it isn't enough. She demanded blood. There was a frightening amount of it too.

Hope you're okay Orvil . My buddy's wife tripped in the night while coming out of the bathroom , and had to have 20 staples in her scalp . I saw the pictures before they stapled it . GULP . WOW , nobody would want that to happen . Take it easy .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld