Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

billyspew

One Too Many
Mario said:
Ok, I wanted to know if I can pull this off or not, so I bought this beautiful, light grey (50's ?) Borso with that really wide brim. Never wore such a wide brim before. It's a scary 2 7/8" wide, and we do feel a bit self conscious about it, me and that long, narrow face of mine... ;)

Now you decide for yourself...

Mario, it might getting used to but you have it creased right and the panache to pull it off.

Enjoy.

Bill

Michaelshane

One Too Many
Knox homburg....

R0014771_edited-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Lefty, Torp, Jimmy, Mr. Paladin and all the others: Thank you so much for your encouragement - it's doing my heart good...and my head as well! :D

Mr. Paladin, Billysmom: Yes, I guess that in your neck of the woods, big, whopping hats are quite the norm... ;)

I'm so sure that I'll receive an abundance of comments from the 'Western'/'Cowboy' department for this particular hat... :rolleyes:

Goose.

Practically Family
Michaelshane said:
Knox homburg....

R0014771_edited-1.jpg
[/IMG]
Ya know, that is cool. Maybe tomorrow I will try the dents on my Akubra Homburg. That looks really nice Michaelshane. :eusa_clap

Today, Fed on my head. Federation IV Deluxe Dark Brown. My first Fed.

516154930_Dukak-M.jpg
Recylcled pic, but same hat and shirt combo today.

jazzncocktails

A-List Customer
Mario said:
Ok, I wanted to know if I can pull this off or not, so I bought this beautiful, light grey (50's ?) Borso with that really wide brim. Never wore such a wide brim before. It's a scary 2 7/8" wide, and we do feel a bit self conscious about it, me and that long, narrow face of mine... ;)

Now you decide for yourself...

borsalino_08_11_09.jpg
I LIKE it, Mario...good look!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82