Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Newly arrived Stetson 100...

Stetson100-4.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

Goose.

Practically Family
HarpPlayerGene said:
Great lineup. Just one cool hat after another. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap to all.
Yep. 10-4.
Jimmy, EyeSee (IC), Mario, Mr. Paladin, & that Wise Guy in Daizawa...cool beans.

Today, my Barmah Skippy. No big deal. But wanted to type my condolences to Indy Cop.

616726519_F3jxk-Ti.jpg

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Ok, I wanted to know if I can pull this off or not, so I bought this beautiful, light grey (50's ?) Borso with that really wide brim. Never wore such a wide brim before. It's a scary 2 7/8" wide, and we do feel a bit self conscious about it, me and that long, narrow face of mine... ;)

Now you decide for yourself...

borsalino_08_11_09.jpg

Torpedo

One Too Many
Mario said:
Ok, I wanted to know if I can pull this off or not, so I bought this beautiful, light grey (50's ?) Borso with that really wide brim. Never wore such a wide brim before. It's a scary 2 7/8" wide, and we do feel a bit self conscious about it, me and that long, narrow face of mine... ;)

I do not think it looks bad. The brim is balanced by the crown, so the whole dimensions appear adequate on your head. Just give it some time.

billysmom

One Too Many
Mario said:

borsalino_08_11_09.jpg

Mario- I think the wide brim becomes you. But, then, I come from a land of big hats (not to mention big hair :rolleyes: )!

Sue

Dundee

A-List Customer
reenactment hat

Today I did yard work in one of my reenactment hats. I wanted to get that sweated in look for the upcoming season.
DCP_3570.jpg

Indycop, I am sory for your loss. Be blessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82