Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJR

Rainy rainy!
b1a996e0f12f0f97bc26a6f3b915a744.jpg

This fella has a new one!

04a18c632f9ce936e756d15348dfd285.jpg

c1d468844e5f7732d7ad0a8db4b69697.jpg
Very nice,Esther.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Thank you, sir. I need to find myself a Portis - I hear such good things about them.

As George Carlin observed, after the hatchet hits your skull, that first cool rush of air that hits your brain is refreshing. I hope you're feeling better, buddy.

That Resistol is a thing of beauty, my friend.

Almost plopped mine on my head today, too. We could have been the Silverbelly Bros.

Oh, and - Hi, Bob! (DRINK!)
Lol. We'll hit the Silverbelly cycle again. Cheers!

GHT

I'll Lock Up
To everyone, that's: moehawk, mmbarnes, moontheloon, Bob Hufford, Short Balding Guy, Bob Roberts, Chepstow, rclark, Esther, Chamuco, Zombie_61, dh66, Mm25, DOGMAN, Wesslyn, javadave 61, Michael R, Bamaboots, Frunobulax & Sergejvandervree. If I have missed anyone, apologies, I have gone through all your forum and personal messages, but so, so, many. You humble me, all of you. Thank you all so much for remembering Derek, somebody you never even knew, a kindness most appreciated.
You might remember how I explained about discovering Derek's freshly dug grave, and how it really touched a nerve. Well just to update you, his widow Freda, was delighted to hear from us, delighted and more than moved that a small army of internet hat lovers gave him a tip of the brim, to send him on his way and as for me, my lovely lady took me away to the Scottish Highlands for a week, we returned yesterday, refreshed and ready. And here's a lovely postscript. On our doormat when we returned was an invitation to a wedding in June. Life goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82