Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

miket5r

A-List Customer
Today with my black Akubra Cattleman
DSC_0047.JPG

That's a killer Bantam, Matt. Looks like Rick's boxes should be coveted.
And once again, Dave, I almost grabbed my CD, but opted instead for this 3X OR. Perhaps I'll wear the CD sitting in the cold rain and snow at Great American Ballpark this evening. THey're calling for a chilly, wet First Friday night game in Cincy. I'll have to bundle up!

Picture38.jpg
Picture41.jpg
Picture42.jpg
Picture43.jpg

GHT

I'll Lock Up
hatsRme,
That hat is a fine lid in the lovely sunshine, but I hope you don't mind me saying, I rather like that burgundy coloured T-shirt. In the cooler weather, I wear a 'V' neck T-shirt under my shirt. The V shape allows for an open neck without the T-shirt being visible. (Or it's supposed to.) A V neck T-shirt like that would go wonderful with today's shirt.
masters 001.JPG
The blazer is in honour of The Masters Tournament for my golf mad brother. Told him that I was a winner back in the sixties. "Wore it to impress Marilyn Monroe, did you?" He taunted. "How did you know?" I replied with mock wide eyes.
It's the same jacket that I wore previously that Tommy made kind comments about the Gibsons shoes. Here's that photo. See how the blazer lends itself to different coloured hats.
JHT.jpg

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
That's a killer Bantam, Matt. Looks like Rick's boxes should be coveted.
And once again, Dave, I almost grabbed my CD, but opted instead for this 3X OR. Perhaps I'll wear the CD sitting in the cold rain and snow at Great American Ballpark this evening. THey're calling for a chilly, wet First Friday night game in Cincy. I'll have to bundle up!

View attachment 47876 View attachment 47877 View attachment 47878 View attachment 47879
Thanks Jim. Enjoy the game.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Tuesday while working on a score for a friends movie the hard drive in my MacBook Pro finally bit the biscuit after 8 years of hard use.
Lost all the files because I was stupid and didn't back them up.

Long story longer ... I just dropped almost 2 grand at the Apple Store
That severely bites into my hat budget

Oh yeah ... Wearing a Borsalino

ec77d4329bde53c0b564f3b746544d15.jpg

4fa7262d571095ae7cf7c012bd2f02be.jpg

56b53985298fb03dab6afa24a919eed6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Tuesday while working on a score for a friends movie the hard drive in my MacBook Pro finally bit the biscuit after 8 years of hard use.
Lost all the files because I was stupid and didn't back them up.

Long story longer ... I just dropped almost 2 grand at the Apple Store
That severely bites into my hat budget

Oh yeah ... Wearing a Borsalino

ec77d4329bde53c0b564f3b746544d15.jpg

4fa7262d571095ae7cf7c012bd2f02be.jpg

56b53985298fb03dab6afa24a919eed6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
EGAD!!!!!

Gorgeous hat, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics