Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

javadave61

Practically Family
Stetson Racine today in the face of ominous light rain.

2e8967d0df64b77561517fc10c82fdfe.jpg

2050449662bcab895142e611146f89ca.jpg

@1mach1

"mmbarnes", "sergeyvandervreede" and "Babydoll"'s daugher got it, too. :D

Mine is coloured "dark stone", which is probably the short version of dark-blue-stonewashed. ;)
But, at this photo, you see, how the colour really looks. :)

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Did not check in yesterday as the result of a migraine headache. It was a really good time (if having a hatchet through your skull is your thing).

When I got to work this morning, a box from fellow Lounger Rick was waiting. Fresh from the box to my still a little sore head, a lovely Resistol homburg.
246f1fa504477b8cbde97ad344816fc6.jpg
37dca874addd64d80d25e71209fb809e.jpg
42423869fa1a54660adb80c3c1dddd8a.jpg

Thanks Rick.
Hope everybody has a great day.

Did not check in yesterday as the result of a migraine headache. It was a really good time (if having a hatchet through your skull is your thing).

When I got to work this morning, a box from fellow Lounger Rick was waiting. Fresh from the box to my still a little sore head, a lovely Resistol homburg.
246f1fa504477b8cbde97ad344816fc6.jpg

Thanks Rick.

I remember Ricks post about this Resistol Hommie. I loved it then, and love it even more on your head! A perfect fit.

Looking awesome gentlemen

Jim you know I love those Daltons !!!

Harv that is one beautiful No.1

Thank you, sir. I need to find myself a Portis - I hear such good things about them.

As George Carlin observed, after the hatchet hits your skull, that first cool rush of air that hits your brain is refreshing. I hope you're feeling better, buddy.

Thanks Rick.

That Resistol is a thing of beauty, my friend.

Silverbelly Camp Draft.

Almost plopped mine on my head today, too. We could have been the Silverbelly Bros.

Oh, and - Hi, Bob! (DRINK!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82