Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strapped-4-Cache

One Too Many
Quick check-in while working around the house. I wanted a new hat for the holiday season since my last one is a tad small.

Needs to be steamed and shaped a bit, and I already removed the cheap plastic hatband and replaced it with the spare shipped with the Stratton Mountie hat. I like the black hatband better than the fuzzy white one. :)

3fac25979d2e659d4ecd147d4c39a6cf.jpg

sergejvandervreede

One Too Many
Great hats so far, ladies especially. Esther you and Serge's wife make great hat models.
Thanks guys, I think the crown may look a little larger from the photo's perspective, it may be 5 1/2 to 5 3/4.
This hat is modeled after one of Alan's finds, an old Western with the ribbon treatment that Art copied beautifully.
Yes, women are much easier on the eye aren't they (sorry guys, no offense...)

Thanks to all of you for the kindness toward the Lee yesterday.

Stupendous start; staring at STARS!! Excellence abounds!

And, it's impossible to keep pace with level of excellence around here, but here goes...

Thinking of Fawcett Friday as they're honing his humerus for the next 100,000 miles (I simply couldn't come up with any words that worked with "supraspinatus").
Steel Vintage Silhouettes.
DSC02056.jpg DSC02057.jpg DSC02058.jpg DSC02059.jpg

sergejvandervreede

One Too Many
Serge, great pics! Esther, great hats! Simone, nice modeling!

Mark, nice very red hat! Does it have a name/brand?

Hats! A work of "Art!"
Thanks from me and my supermodel wife [emoji6]

You should see Esther's workshop. So many felts and ribbons. She also makes a very nice mens hat in a very sturdy felt.

EstherWeis

Vendor
Thanks from me and my supermodel wife [emoji6]

You should see Esther's workshop. So many felts and ribbons. She also makes a very nice mens hat in a very sturdy felt.

Well she looks smashing in the hats!

Thank you for the pictures Sergej! It's nice to have some in action pictures.
I get all swiped up in the hat excitement that I feel I start babbling like a lunatic.
Can you tell I like my job ? :)

I'll just be the crazy old lady collecting ribbon instead of cats :D

Thank you! Yes, very sturdy.
I'll get my dad/hub to model for me on sunday :)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Quick check-in while working around the house. I wanted a new hat for the holiday season since my last one is a tad small.

Needs to be steamed and shaped a bit, and I already removed the cheap plastic hatband and replaced it with the spare shipped with the Stratton Mountie hat. I like the black hatband better than the fuzzy white one. :)
Mine is inside a box waiting for the season. Nice red shade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82