Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Such great hats today

I need to comment on a couple of yesterday's mind blowers
40Cals Mallory
Alan's Stetson
Maysers Pallas
Harvs 20
and Tommys 15

Bravo fellas... Those had my head shaking

Michael today's SB is a thing of beauty... You seem to be strictly brim up lately.... Very west coast of you ;)

hato the deluxe is absolutely D LUX... and the crown as always on that chocolate cake has my mouth watering

Fruno right where he needs to be in that D'Aquino. ... I have my eye out for one of those for no other reason than the way they look on you

TJones is just killing it lately... no one wears an OR better

hatsR rockin the gold label Lee!... That thing is off the meat rack bro... and the attitude you wear it with enhances everything it has to offer

Miamibruno does it again.... Just a perfectly shaped hat ... Looks straight out of a vintage ad... I need lessons on how to work a brim like that

Esther gorgeous as always ... Boring is not a word I would have used

Alan never disappoints does he?.... Right back at us today with another killer Stetson... That sweat alone has me sweating.... and what are you peeking at you peeping Tom?

Bob keeping it fly ... Is that a modern Whippet?

On top today is a Penman that I "re blocked" ...in quotes because I don't have an actual block ... and re shaped to my liking.
... as always just happy to be part of the fold and to be allowed in the same thread as some of you

34c4e4a5621aef6264e5c8537c233280.jpg

3de6e10e0b3ddb3f45b858d6a0159808.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good afternoon. Out and about in a City Sport wool cap and a VS Wanderer (light weight silverbelly). I am sporting my 1940 McHale cordovan gunboats.

i-zQjJz89-M.jpg

i-8T327mz-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Last edited:

g.durand

One Too Many
Alan--love your new signature quote. As for the hat, well, I can only hope to one day join the fray.

A shout out to everyone for fine hatting today---Perry, Terry, Fruno, miamibruno, Esther, Alan, Bob, Charlie, Harv, Anthony and Eric.

Perry and moon, thanks for the compliments on the Shudde Bros. lid.

moon, just when you think I'm going exclusively brim up.....

VS Granite
IMG_6877_zps51eb5jbx.jpg

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Late to the party...

Love the sweatband on that Stetson, Alan. I wish they still made 'em that pretty on the insides.

I haven't worn my first original in a while, so I thought I'd give it some head time.

8b6a54536dd5c3a42981efbcd7bce960.jpg
21b8b30119e1a261e4e442d5e50d2b04.jpg

Have a great evening!:)

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
miamib, Moon, thanks guys. I really appreciate the comments. As always, you both turn out some of the nicest looking lids....and everyone is looking great this Thursday evening.

The wife and I visited our old stomping grounds next to the neighborhood where we grew up. Schiller Park in Columbus, Ohio. Once again I'm wearing my trusty OR for the picture

Schiller_Park_OR_2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe