Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregNYC

One Too Many
S4C, Thanks! My wife does find the hat boxes to take up too much room. She appreciates that caps take up less space! I feel fortunate that she likes the look of me in a hat - she likes the outfits of mid-century., and has learned more about this look since she emigrated from China twelve years ago.

AMG, I collect watches too!

Last edited:
IMG_1704.jpg

Whippet good today.
Great start gents.
Love the cardigan Greg!

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Thank you all for the appreciation of the brown Cervino.
I try to keep up the European hats that are not present (except Borsalino) on this beautiful site frequented by "gourmets in hats".
Greg I love your Stetson prototype of which you have given the description that made me realize (along with an all-too-enthusiastic review in another discussion) the waiting in the United States for 150 Stetson and its raise . I also like especially your caps that are fantastic and varied.
Steve the Bruder Bohm is a rare gem .... I would love to find something similar here in Old Europe where the hats seem to have vanished.
Congratulations to all for the great parade of hats.

mayserwegener always has some great German longhairs as well

Thanks! By the way the Brüder Böhm I posted yesterday is an old / rare Austrian Velour.

Side Note: The word Fuzzy would not apply to old hand wet brushed Austrian or German Velour finishes. They have a Shiny / Slick finish that reflects light.

Lt.hats

A-List Customer
Thanks, Scott. I thought the same of your pic, and didn't notice the dust on the hat. I'm wondering if there's enough Atlanta-area loungers to arrange a meet-up sometime. It would be fun to make some time to meet some of the regulars.

Greg, I'm envious of your hat and cap collection. My wife thinks I have more than enough, but I seem to always see you wearing a lid that would be nice to add to my collection. Storage space and available funds prevent such acquisitions. :)

That sounds like a great idea, I'm sure we could get a few local loungers together.

GregNYC

One Too Many
Perry, when I was shopping for cardigan sweaters the other day, I thought of how I was inspired by you!

Alan, that is a great looking velour. It's also a day here in NYC for 180's!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe