Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommyK

One Too Many
Yesterday, fuzzy Champ
IMG_1703.jpg
Just noticed this looking back. Love those fuzzy hats and that is a great one! I wish I could go down the the local haberdasher and pick one up.

That is a nice one AMGbullitt. Welcome, good to have you here.

Lots a new guys to start off the new year today. That's awesome!

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Teach, spectacular cap!

Perry, I really like that Champ!!

Strapped, great look!

Sam, that one always brightens my day, haha. Nice choice!

Sully, classic my friend. Absoloutely classic!

Alanarmstrong, very nice!

Daniele, great choices, Sir!

Mike, sweet Cattleman!

Mr.Mayser, absoloutely stunning!

Alan, I like it!

Strat, sharp Campdraft!

DH, great color on that one!

Joao, that hat band is just awesome!

AMG, very very nice!

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Justin, good to see you on here. I thought I would give the lounge another go. Love the progress your car is making. I won't post a pic but I'm wearing my CRM dark moss this morning. Brutally cold for WV and snow on the ground makes for tough travel to school this AM

Strapped-4-Cache

One Too Many
Preparing for temps in the teens when I leave the office tonight.

Grabbed a nice, WARM Harris Tweed cap to keep my head warm. I purchased it from Flick as a gift for my brother, but it was too small for him. Glad it fits me.

3011dafa2828722c2fcfe83b6bc41ad6.jpg

c8ae557fe8952af9b5f98dc12d6c3788.jpg

Lt.hats

A-List Customer
Pardon the dusty hat, I got dressed in the dark this morning and neglected to take a brush to my homburg. I've got to start rotating my hats from the back of the hat rack more often.

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Matt, good to see you as well! The internet where I am is really spotty, but I do try to stop by now and then. From what I can see, they are really doing a killer job. I look forward to driving it whever I am back in the states. CRM in dark moss sounds niiiice

Lt., that is a really nice Homburg!

S4C, great color on that cap!!

GregNYC

One Too Many
Lt, S4C, looking good. I know what it's like to rush out of the house in the dark too, before snapping a pic! Sometimes mine are simply not post-worthy!

Today, warm in wool for a windy morning in the teens. Wearing a Monsivais 8-dart tweed.

48950368e4649c46a7bed9f221d7bff7.jpg

0a0fa7ac44b5f6fe7d407dd760c55a3c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strapped-4-Cache

One Too Many
Looking sharp today S4C

Thanks, Scott. I thought the same of your pic, and didn't notice the dust on the hat. I'm wondering if there's enough Atlanta-area loungers to arrange a meet-up sometime. It would be fun to make some time to meet some of the regulars.

Greg, I'm envious of your hat and cap collection. My wife thinks I have more than enough, but I seem to always see you wearing a lid that would be nice to add to my collection. Storage space and available funds prevent such acquisitions. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe