Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve that Tonak's an amazing color! Although it's tough to say which of you looks better in otter fur. You look fantastic, but the otter does look quite at home... BOTH very slick!

GearGuy that stingy works for you, man!

Last edited:

RBH

Bartender
Fantastic fedoras; Ca-razy, captivating caps, with all properly and proudly perched in place! Wearing my VS dove w/basic black ribbon, (2-1/2" bound brim) my role has (for now) transitioned to Chauffeur, Footman, Butler, etc. Here are Mom and I in another Doc's waiting room. My hair is getting longer than hers. No time for the barber lately...

This needs repeating... Great photo.
A classy lady and a fine fedora.
Treasure her while you can.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
+1!

Beautiful photo.

I'm playing catch up, I hope you'll indulge me. Everyone has been looking sharp.

Perry, the Tilden is tantalizing!

Here are a few from the past week:

Hannah hats flat cap on st. Pattys day, Lee sage homburg backstage before a gig, tumwater on tour, a twenty-five after another gig, a royal deluxe Open Road to grace several retirement homes, and a beaver brand in sand on the way to a student's recital.

Thanks for viewing.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Jeff, I think the toll of the week is starting to show in your last pix. Sharp week in review bro. I broke out a very stingy Champ milan for a quick trip to dinner at the local Mexican joint. Shirt sleeves even. Rain supposed to return tomorrow though.

g.durand

One Too Many
Great show today veryone. Seeing hatsRme and his mom together steals the show in my book.

b-man, you sure know how to catch up. David, Andy, John, hatophile, T Jones, Joao, Alan, gear-guy, Richard, Steve, Harv, Mike, all outstanding.

Resistol Ten for me this afternoon.

photo1-66_zps48c34292.jpg

photo2-71_zpse402b524.jpg

photo3-37_zpsf57f9fec.jpg

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Steve - a beautiful hat, but I confess I'm uneasy about otter fur. In the UK they were extinct in most of England through a combination of over hunting and pesticide use. It's only in recent years that they've spread back in from Wales and Scotland.

Thanks John - bone looks a great choice for a summer hat.

Harv - great looking Campy.

Jeff - a fine collection. I particularly like that Sage ribboned beauty.

Mike - nice stingy. Enjoy the warmer weather whilst you can.

Michael - lovely resistol.

Beautiful Resistol G.D. I like the diamond crease. You rock that look.

K-I-L-L-E-R super stingy Milan Mike!! You are really rocking that look. Is it a greenish shade? Hard to tell on my screen but it looks awesome. (I'm very partial to stingy straws, if you couldn't tell.)
btw- did you score a new leather the other day on you trip to I.B.

Looks like a good week Bowlerman.

Good looking campdraft 1mach1. I dig the bluegrass green color.

Nice otter hat. Very trachten:beer:

Good stingy Richard. You wear it well. Very dapper.

Another good stingy Gear-guy. Yesterday was a great day for short brims.

Sweet cap O.G.

Hats-r-Me God bless you and you're family. You are a fortunate fellow.

Beautiful Stetson Alan. A tru classic look.

Great couple of westerns Joao!!

TJ you rock the raiders hat look. It seems natural on you, not costume-y. You make it work .

Nice Tilden AND nice sweater Hatophile.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Good frosty morning from Central Ohio Gents! You guys look great!

Richard, hatophile, g.durand, dh66, Harv, Thanks guys. I appreciate your comments on my Resistol conversion.

Andy, thanks buddy. That is one cool cap. I really like that one.
gear-guy, Richard, you guys are really rockin' the stingies!...and you both do them well!
mayserwegener, the Tonak Lustra is one beautiful hat! Nice!
Harv, buddy, your Campdraft is classic!
bowlerman, I like your Bowlers and fedoras, but I think flat caps are your signature look. They really look good on you.
g.durand, That Resistol 10 is classic! I really like that!

Jeff, that is a nice set of photos!
GD, the Resistol looks spectacular!
David, I second Dale, I have never seen an OR style Biltmore either. Looks great!
Perry, I am diggin' the color of the Strat! Looks good on you, buddy.
Terry, what? No pic this morning? :p

Again, gentlemen, Thank you for the kind comments yesterday. I am blessed and fortunate to still have Mom to fight with. She has that "Ruth Buzzy as Gladys Ormphby, with Arte Johnson as Tyrone F. Horneigh" spirit! I always told my kids, grandparents are only here on loan...

Today, in decorum with the thin ribbon corps, my NTM Borsa...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe