Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Twinblaze - the brim width looks good.

ebonysw45 - nice to see a native Fed :)

Joao - great looking Resistol. Glad the weather's improving for you. Good here today, so hopefully the floods might subside.

Charlie - what's it like when you have more than a dusting of snow? ;)

Andy - Lovely Borso and outfit.

------------

Thanks for all the comments on yesterday's offering. First day in a week where we've not had strong winds, so I dug out the Akubra RM Williams:

Different wall today :)

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
I get more impressed around here every day. Seriously well done!

A few shots of my d bar j I wore yesterday on a family outing.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

ebonysw45

One of the Regulars
The flip side of that is all the cool hats in the US and Europe especially vintage or bespoke. So pretty much everyone wins. Until I started browsing the forum I didn't even know the Fed. IV existed and I hadn't even been into the hattery, although I had mean't to have a look. It did make it easier when it came to having the hat shaped as they did it in the shop for me.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Very nice Gents!

Roan, the Homburg definitely looks good on you.
Anarcho, that's the largest gathering of Black fedoras I ever saw!
Twinblaze, Nice pic! You wear it well!
ebonysw, The Fed IVs are a nice classic!
Joao, Very nice Resistol my friend! I like that Western!
Andy, Classic style with your Borso!
Richard, That's a very nice looking Akubra!
bowlerman, the d bar j is really nice! I like that one!
Hatguy, Very classy my friend!

Today I thought I'd take another stroll on the Darkside wearing my City Sport cap...

zs1x.jpg

View attachment 10018

Catching up after vacation, missed some great hats last week. Happy belated Birthday Richard!
And yes, Dale, had some tamales and a "desert Mojito" in Sedona, great weather. Hope to get some pictures up later this week.

gear-guy

Practically Family
As always everyone is great. Bowlerman perfect hat,Mano as always perfect, Tjones a different look for you but it is great, same smile though:eek: Orange nice cap choice,I see that the midwest folks think alike, and hatguy we call that stealing the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW If I missed anyone my apologies but you know that I think you are all great. You're saving the world from ugliness.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
As always everyone is great. Bowlerman perfect hat,Mano as always perfect, Tjones a different look for you but it is great, same smile though:eek: Orange nice cap choice,I see that the midwest folks think alike, and hatguy we call that stealing the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW If I missed anyone my apologies but you know that I think you are all great. You're saving the world from ugliness.

I'd agree with that and add your Borsalino too, gear-guy!

g.durand

One Too Many
Thanks, g-g. I feel for all of you east of the Rockies. I did live in upstate New York about 55 miles south of the Canadian border for twelve years so I have an idea what it's like to slug through a real winter. We are spoiled here in LaLa land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82