Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
carter said:
You can't get seven guys on a choppa. That's why Wings, not Grumpy, is the Wheeeelman! :D
You can't get seven on that John Deere either! Well maybe with the trailer...

Not a chopper, a choppa!

Grab the tiller will ya? Hand me that choppa! You'll never get George Nelson coppers!

carter

I'll Lock Up
Casting Call

AlanC said:
Hey, how did I end up being the Mark?

I guess I'm the only innocent looking one of the bunch...

lol lol lol

Well, you were going to be the Boss but Grumpy refused to be the Mark. :eusa_doh: So....YKHIG. [huh] ;) :)

You are the only innocent looking one in the bunch!

carter

I'll Lock Up
indycop said:
You can't get seven on that John Deere either! Well maybe with the trailer...

I'd never try to get seven on any John! And...stop calling me Deere in public! shhhhhhhh

indycop said:
Not a chopper, a choppa!
[huh] Whatevah! [huh]

indycop said:
Grab the tiller will ya? Hand me that choppa! You'll never get George Nelson coppers!

Wouldn't that be: "Grab the tilla will ya? Hand me that choppa! You'll nevah get George Nelson cahppas!" ;) :)

cookie

I'll Lock Up
carter said:
The Mark
p1013785tv4.jpg

That's a very nice Borsalino Alan.....;) ;) ;) ;) :p

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Optimo Manhattan Satin with my Aero leathers outside a hairdressing salon (Yes, look closely!!), and the bike is on the inside!

Harajuku1.jpg

Torpedo

One Too Many
Hello,

Today's choice was a lesser known brand... a "Manhattan", in an unusual combination of sage green felt with a contrasting ribbon in burgundy. I put on a similarly green jacket, and selected a tie to match the ribbon, so tying (pun intended :p ) things up.

PICT0716.jpg

kaosharper1

One Too Many
Torpedo said:
Hello,

Today's choice was a lesser known brand... a "Manhattan", in an unusual combination of sage green felt with a contrasting ribbon in burgundy. I put on a similarly green jacket, and selected a tie to match the ribbon, so tying (pun intended :p ) things up.

Nice color combo!

Stoney

Practically Family
A little off topic

randooch said:
Stoney,

good lookin' hat and sweet, forbearing pooch, although they DO seem to enjoy posing. I'm a fellow dog lover, so tell me, what sort of disposition do those WFTs have? Bassetts i know, but not the WFts. My wife's a veterinarian, and I expect her to weigh in on your answer. ;)

:eek:fftopic:
Their disposition varies with the breeder and bloodline that you select. Keep in mind that the WFT breed was developed to dig out foxes that went to ground. As a result they are not compatible with smaller pets like hamsters, rabbits ect. They are quite intelligent, easily trained, loyal and very protective of children as a general rule. Most WFTs really like to be part of the family and bond strongly with more than one person in the family. I selected Birchhurst Kennels as my breeder since they have been breeding primarily with the less rambunctious dogs since the 1960s. Our dogs have all of the good terrier traits with very little of the bad ones, such as excessive digging and barking. Ours get along very well with the Basset Hound, who is the Alpha Male. One thing that you also need to consider, before you decide to get one is that they do require grooming three to four times a year. You can groom them yourself if you like or take them in to a reputable groomer who knows how to do the job correctly.

Here is a link to kennel if you are interested. Like Rusty said, they are quite something. They go from full on play in the back yard to napping on the couch in no time flat.

Edit: One more thing.. My Grandfather was always of the opinion that the Wire Fox Terrier was the best breed to have as a family pet.. I think he may have been right about that, as he was most other things.

Kennel info: http://www.wirefoxterriers.net/
Available pups: http://www.birchhurstnc.bravehost.com/HOPE.html

:eek:fftopic:
Oh and nice photo Betty!

Stoney

Practically Family
Very sharp

Torpedo said:
Hello,

PICT0716.jpg

Yow Torpedo. I do like those green hats. the ribbon on yours sets it off very nicely.
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

carter

I'll Lock Up
Great Stuff!

Nice hat. Can you tell us more about it and the location? This looks like a good post for The Adventurer's Gear Thread.k
fabiovenhorst said:
November 1st, I wore my Cury...taking photos in São Francisco do Sul - SC - Brazil

Torpedo, This is a great look for you. No wonder you're the "Fixer". :)
PICT0716.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82