Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Bartender
Stoney said:
A Royal Stetson, whippet in all but name. I covered the black ribbon with a polka dotted one to mis-match everything else.

Picture001.jpg
Nice get-up Stoney !

Would that happen to be a Wire Fox Terrier ?
My wife and I have had 5 of them during the past 27 years!
Let me tell you those dogs are something else!!!

indycop

I'll Lock Up
I guess the Capone / hollywood flip is really good for conveying a mood.

Generally though I always look mad I am in a great mood but this work week, Thurs. - Sun. for me has been the worst in my 6 years of doing this job. If not for the economy, a wife, and 2 kids I would have told them to stick it in not so polite terms....:rage:

Since I feel hats seem to take on the personality and mood of the wearer/owner I figured I would post.

PB030062.jpg

PB030064.jpg

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
Dang IC...I know ya and I'm scared:eek: ....
I was wondering where ya were though...:D
I should really post that pic of you smiling...It might brighten your bad week...

RBH

Bartender
indycop said:

Generally though I always look mad I am in a great mood but this work week, Thurs. - Sun. for me has been the worst in my 6 years of doing this job. If not for the economy, a wife, and 2 kids I would have told them to stick it in not so polite terms....:rage:

Since I feel hats seem to take on the personality and mood of the wearer/owner I figured I would post.

PB030062.jpg

PB030064.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Wow... hope things are better now my friend!!! :D

I have to say.. that is one angry looking Campdraft!

Duck

Practically Family
indycop said:

PB030062.jpg

PB030064.jpg

Step back - Sip a cold beer - Enjoy a nice cigar :beer:

Then, if that doesn't work......OFF With Their Heads :kick:
:D :D :D :D

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Duck said:
Step back - Sip a cold beer - Enjoy a nice cigar :beer:

Then, if that doesn't work......OFF With Their Heads :kick:
:D :D :D :D
The worst part of the job has never been the public, it's always the dang administration *&&^%%$#$#@#:eusa_doh: !

indycop

I'll Lock Up
jamespowers said:
Can't be. That guy shaved. ;) :p
See! Now I need to find out who took my hat!!;)

On a brighter note while searching for brighter career prospects I noticed that the state authorized new headwear for FWC. I know it isn't a fedora but they usually wear ball caps and I really like the new look. They even state sun and weather protection.

http://myfwc.com/law/

Stoney

Practically Family
RBH said:
Nice get-up Stoney !

Would that happen to be a Wire Fox Terrier ?
My wife and I have had 5 of them during the past 27 years!
Let me tell you those dogs are something else!!!

Thanks Rusty,

and Yes..Gypsy is a Wire Fox Terrier( 12 weeks old). We have a 1 year old male WFT Sunny
as well as a 12 year old Basset Hound. They are all great dogs and a lot of fun to be around.

RBH

Bartender
Stoney said:
Thanks Rusty,

and Yes..Gypsy is a Wire Fox Terrier( 12 weeks old). We have a 1 year old male WFT Sunny
as well as a 12 year old Basset Hound. They are all great dogs and a lot of fun to be around.
The last WFT we had was named Elvis, when he would get out of the fence we would have "Elvis' sightings all over the neighborhood.

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Stoney,

good lookin' hat and sweet, forbearing pooch, although they DO seem to enjoy posing. I'm a fellow dog lover, so tell me, what sort of disposition do those WFTs have? Bassetts i know, but not the WFts. My wife's a veterinarian, and I expect her to weigh in on your answer. ;)

carter

I'll Lock Up
It happened on Halloween in Chicago...the Fedora Heist

The Mark
p1013785tv4.jpg

The Scene of the Crime
Shimo2.jpg

THE GANG:

Wings the Wheelman
013qq6.jpg

The Kid
IMG_3208.jpg

The Mouthpiece
DSC_0005.jpg

Dog The Comic
Picture001.jpg

The Muscle
IMG00140.jpg

The Fixer
PICT0711-1.jpg

Grumpy (wants to be the wheeelman)
PB030064.jpg

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Torpedo said:
Pretty sombre outfit today...

Hat is a Champ "Triumph", stingy, colour Gendarme Black (black to you and me, this is what says in the original label) - originally priced at $12.95.

PICT0710.jpg

PICT0711-1.jpg

Great shots Torpedo! The bottom pic has you looking like the guy from the Borsalino film!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82