Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Today with Colby Jack watching a SASS shoot, my Buckaroo Hatters.

PA260037.jpg

Then for lunch my AB and my new favorite shirt I got while watching this.:rolleyes:

PA250017.jpg

PA260039.jpg

PA260040-1.jpg

carter

I'll Lock Up
Colby Jack said:
Oh Man...That shirt is even more awesome than you described!...:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

AGREED! Where can we buy those and do they also come with long sleeves? I liked the t-shirt as well. Did you buy an entire new wardrobe? Oh yeah.....nice hat Indycop. ;) :eusa_doh: :)

indycop

I'll Lock Up
handlebar bart said:
Thanks IC, the mouth and eyes is the same paintwork that was on my Dads chopper in Vietnam. I think that could make a great Christmas present.:eusa_clap
I normally wear xl but got a 2x in this so check on the size and heres where I got the t-shirt from.

https://www.aviationmilitary.com/

Also seem to run a little small but awesome graphics and great noseart shirts too. I saw most of the designs in person and would have spent a whole lot more if I could have.:eusa_doh:

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Dinerman,

NICE Stetson. And that's an unusual coat! never seen that curved waist thingie before. One of these days my eyes will require glasses, and I can cultivate a more dignified, studious look. (Positive spin on aging, eh?)

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
IC...That fawn is great, but I want to see your dark moss with that shirt!:eusa_clap

and here's a shot of IC at the SASS meet today...great side view of Major Moore's creation!
IC-side-view1.jpg

Now I also have a rare image of IndyCop actually smiling....I'm taking bids...:D

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Colby Jack said:
I want to see your dark moss with that shirt!:eusa_clap
Um is this lets see how many hats we can make me try on today??:eusa_doh:

Colby Jack said:
and here's a shot of IC at the SASS meet today...great side view of Major Moore's creation!
Now I also have a rare image of IndyCop actually smiling....I'm taking bids...:D

I'm shocked!! Shocked to see that there is blackmail going on at the lounge!!:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marco21