Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
HarpPlayerGene said:
Hey Indy, and other WWII Aces out there -

Not only is this :eek:fftopic: but it's a blatant bit of spontaneous self-promotion.

Remember my jacket that I painted on the back of (below)? I could do that sort of thing for Loungers if you fellas think you might be a market for it. I could reproduce nose art or whatever you provide as far as reference OR I could do original designs to suit your own nickname, gal, etc. You'd send me your jacket to paint.

It would run well into the 3-digit$ and each would be one-of-a-kind. I just thought I'd take the temperature since Indy's shirts look so cool.

If I don't get in too much trouble for bringing this up here, and if it seems viable, I'll do whatever The Fedora Lounge requires from me in order to properly do business with you fine folks. Members and Bartenders, PM me with your thoughts on this so it doesn't plug up this thread.

Thx!!

G

DSC_0043.jpg

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! That looks really cool. Great job:eusa_clap

carter

I'll Lock Up
jimmy the lid said:
Pretty amazing, Gene. How about a Fedora Lounge logo on the back of one of those jackets...;)
Cheers,
JtL

WOW! Now that's a GREAT IDEA! :D

JtL, Will you be the 1st to order? ;) :)

Indycop, Great photo in your T-shirt, Indy jacket, and B!Wear cap!

mingoslim

Practically Family
Maybe it is off topic . . .

HarpPlayerGene said:
Not only is this :eek:fftopic: but it's a blatant bit of spontaneous self-promotion.
DSC_0043.jpg

But this jacket is TOOOOOO SWEEETTTTT!

By the way, IndyCop . . . I love the flag . . .

Slim

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
jimmy the lid said:
Pretty amazing, Gene. How about a Fedora Lounge logo on the back of one of those jackets...;)

Cheers,
JtL

Not only would that be no problem, it would look very good in that application.

Now, c'mon guys - I'm feeling guilt about side-trackin' the thread. :eek: Thanks more than the typed word can show for the compliments, but I'll leave it to PMs now if anyone would like to pursue this further. I hope you do...

G

carter

I'll Lock Up
Lookin' good in the neighborhood!

RBH said:
WOW Gene, you have some great old hats!!! But I think the thin ribbons look the best on you!!!
I like the jacket and vest!!!! Great look with that tin one!!!!
I have to agree! Great look, HPG and that green Royal Deluxe is SWEET! I wish Akubra made a Campdraft in exactly that color!

Jauntyone

Practically Family
Knox 20

IMG_7119.jpg

My first try posting a link to a photo. I hope it works; I have no computer skills.
Had to go to Paris today. Wore Knox 20 with a 1 3/4" brim cav. edge , charcoal gray

Jauntyone

Practically Family
RBH said:
If you had to go to Paris! :D
.You could not have done better!!! Great hat and you look fantastic!

Thanks for the compliment, RBH! Getting around Paris is actually something of a chore; like any big capital it really crowded. I prefer small towns!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82