Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
David; LOOKING GOOD, feeling good in the Artlite. Fine hat. The creased felt is truly you.

Thanks, Eric. I love to wear these ArtLites. Nice to see your Dove VS today.

David: Fine looking Panama, but how did it fit after the buzz? VS on a Tuesday? Where are the TWs? lol

Thank you, AL. The Panama still fits after the haircut - quite a surprise because it was quite a drastic change. I'm being a rebel on Tuesdays these days, although I have posted a TW today in another thread.

Love your shots from that nice hat museum you visited. Must have been a treat to see Robert's collection.

David, A VS sahara, one of my favorite colors from Art, looks good.
David, very exclusive start in the morning with your ArtLite. Fantastic!

Thanks, BR; Thanks, Manfred.

Chief, Javier - looking good in the straw hats, gentlemen

Backthorn, the ABP looks to be a really good hiking hat. I use my Garrison Indy hat for that same job.

bond

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks Eric, I just Picked up a Dobbs Shantung also in Hburg style, cant wait to get it as it looks mint and has a nice crown shape that I havent seen in a Dobbs straw before..
Those Vintage raybans are nice.

McMurdo

One of the Regulars
Tonight I went out with an old colleague for dinner and decided to wear my new Panama, on the way home I had a wonderful comment, someone I passed said "That is the coolest hat I've seen in 4 days, scratch that, that is the coolest hat I've seen in at least a month." It was a great comment, perhaps every other hat he has seen was a modern pinstripe trilby.
DSCF0071.jpg

Earlier in the day I went hat shopping I found a couple of local shops selling vintage hats at reasonable prices, however of the few that fit my large noggin none of them were what I was looking for, perhaps I simply have to go back.

Last edited:

delectans

Call Me a Cab
BR: Thank you once again for your kind words.

JAVIER: Many thanks! My goodness that is a crime spree! We were on the run constantly and never so much as even turned on the TV in our hotel room, and so were completely unaware of the shootings. As anywhere, but especially in a large metropolis, one has to be perpetually aware of one's surroundings and observe common sense precautions.

Randall: Thanks, you are too kind!

Carl: Thank you, the pleasure was mine!

David: Thanks, and what a museum it is!

Ordinary Guy

One Too Many
Djh have never seen you in a bad looking hat

Blackthorn great hat and Pic nice walking stick too

Chief nice panama and ribbon you beat me to it,I have one on order lol

Mcmurdo really looking sharp, well done

Today with our heat a Tom Gomez Baja.

11bsswn.jpg

Last edited:

CRH

Call Me a Cab
Anybody else watching the "Hatfields and the McCoys" on the History channel? I've been watching and I'm feeling inclined to put on my Squatter to celebrate this great historical story.

hpim2962.jpg

You boys git on home now so's your Mamas don't have to read about you in the newspapers. Go on Git!

[huh] Yah, maybe a little bit over the top. :eusa_doh:

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Alas, only the National Stationery Show. Our first time in 28 years staying in Times Square. It was interesting. Off to the west coast next week to photograph the transit of Venus.

I thought it might be as such! lol Ah, well, the transit of Venus will be a historically more significant event. Safe travels.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Jason, good shot! Your friend looks good in your Hat!

Carl, nice Panama with cool ribbon!

Al, fantastic. The photos with you and Roberts Hats, sharp! That could be right with an Museum!

Blackthorn, great Banjo! Looks good on you!

Javier, good job with the ribbon, looks better now!

McMurdo, the Panama fits you perfect!

O-Guy, that is a great looking Hats. cool weave!

Alan, nice photos and Hat.

CRH, the squatter is a fine Hat and looks very good on your Head.

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Breezy Baja there, OG.

CJH, I plan to catch that series on dvd someday. Good job on that menacing photo. :)

David, how do you like the Powell? Looks sweet!

Perry, that one looks as comfy as those pillows.

You wear those mid-ribbons well, Mike. Is that a rare flaw at the pinch?

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Breezy Baja there, OG.

CJH, I plan to catch that series on dvd someday. Good job on that menacing photo. :)

David, how do you like the Powell? Looks sweet!

Perry, that one looks as comfy as those pillows.

You wear those mid-ribbons well, Mike. Is that a rare flaw at the pinch?
Yep - This playboy is worn all the way through at the pinch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe