Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
photoon41112at730am.jpg

Adam Executive.

TipTop

Practically Family
Still only 35 here along the Hudson in the early morning, so wooly overshirts and felt hats ward off the cool until afternoon.
Rand Shooting Clay in "smoke."

15518192-md.jpg

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Nice, Brando!! I think if there's anyone to "nod to" you made a good choice! ;)
Perry-- great hat! But I miss yesterday's already! :)
Ray, that cattleman crease really looks perfect on your noggin, and I still really dig that tooled leather band!

Al and Robert- What a marvelous set of photos, great hats all around, and no better backdrop!

jlee-- didn't mean to exclude you! I've said it before, but I really really like the way your wear that OR!

Last edited:

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Brando, that's a fine hat, the Campdraft.. Looks very good.

Perry, stunning collection of Hats. The Adam is wonderful.

Ray, great looking Western. You have a lot of them and you prefer that Style, I am right.

Zetwal, what means dude? Sorry, I can not find the German word for it.

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Fléchet Haut-Luxe SMART

P1040330.JPG

Has an unfortunate chew ring above the ribbon, likely from time in a stack, otherwise excellent condition.

Last edited:

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Al, wonderful photos and great Hats, both. It looks you have fun at the photo shooting.

Thanks, my friend! :yo:

At the local diner wearing my Heritage Campdraft with my new Aero Half-Belt Deluxe. (With a nod to Aureliano-)
[/URL]

Looking cool and indeed, Alejandro-esque, Brando, but with your own swagger.

Adam Executive.

I note with interest that the specs went back on with your Executive, Perry. Not used to seeing you without them! :) Oh, and thank you very much for your kind comments, dude!

Still only 35 here along the Hudson in the early morning, so wooly overshirts and felt hats ward off the cool until afternoon.
Rand Shooting Clay in "smoke."

Mighty fine look you are sporting this morning, Ray. We are in the mid '20s in the mornings of late here in Minnesota. [huh]

Al and Robert- What a marvelous set of photos, great hats all around, and no better backdrop!

Really appreciate your kind words, Jeff!

Has an unfortunate chew ring above the ribbon, likely from time in a stack, otherwise excellent condition.

Very nice, Robert.

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
Jlee, that OR is a whole lotta hat!

Great looking O.R., Jared.

Jared, great looking OR. Cool with brim up.

jlee-- didn't mean to exclude you! I've said it before, but I really really like the way your wear that OR!

Great looking OR Jlee.

Thank you gentlemen. I really do enjoy this hat. I'm generally a brim down kind of guy, but this one just looked "right" with the brim up.

Al and Robert, what a great story, and both the Borso and that Panama look fantastic.

Brando: That Campdraft suits you very well.

Perry: I really like that Executive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe