Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Hat People's tan houndstooth in their extra full cut.
100_7226.jpg

Cheers!

Dan

Jabus

New in Town
Picked up a package today, a Stetson (Comstock) that was being fedorified by randall. Still playing around with the ribbon a bit, but I like it.

r0XS1.jpg

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
RBH said:
Man DJ... I didnt know ya!
Nice cap!

hatophile said:
+1 Nice to see ya back Dan.

Thanks Guys! It has been a while since I've posted in the hat section. I've been allover the board as of late. The winter beard does disguise pretty well, but that will disappear soon enough leaving only the handlebar.

Dan, great looking Cap. The full cut looks really good on you.
Thank you very much. That is actually their "extra full cut". Their full cut is quite a bit smaller looking.

Cheers!

Dan

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Jabus-- welcome! I really like that look. Often, as with many others here, a pug on a felt hat seems awkward to me, but this looks really sharp!

Perry-- the crease and brim on that Champ are great; I like the tilt today!

Eric-- cool cap and shades, man! looks cozy, and very natural on you.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Brando; Gatsby's - On the money correct sir! Thanks.

Zetwal; Thanks! You are right - When I start my hat co. I have the motto. The mission statement should be equally as clever. Perhaps the mission should be all "All men enjoying covered life!" On retrospect, that is weak. It would behoove me to worry more about the business(if I was to start another busniess) and not the words.

Jeff; Thanks for the comment. I glanced at a different thread late last night and caught a glimse of your new hat - Congrats. It is a fine looking hat. I look forward to seeing much more of it.

Best wishes, Eric -

Last edited:

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Jabus, very very nice. Looks fantastic.

Perry, great Champ today. Interesting shape.

Eric, great looking cap for today. Nice fabric.

Robert, again, superb Flechet.

Steve, thanks, that's a great shot. I am not sure what better looks, brim up or down. I like both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe