Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0638.jpg

Meanwhile, the old me. Stetson OR worn for errands today.
Stay warm everyone!

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Al, my sincere thanks for your very kind remarks.

Ale, good work done, the ribbon, looks stunning.

Perry, you let us wait long for the hat today. But the wait has been worth it.
It looks great.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Ale, you're amazing with these ribbons. I've liked each one that you've put on that hat-- speaks very highly of the hat, I think! Anxious to see your new baby [ribbon]! :) I think I'm a wide fan as well, but it's nice to have options.

Great OR, Perry, tried and true!

Al- I will try and get a posterior shot to post (only of the hat, mind you-- sorry to disappoint y'all!)

Do we have a tutorial around here on how to remove/change ribbons?

Shohei

Familiar Face
Great hats today Gents!
Loved the "Super Bowl" :)! One of my staff walked in to my office today while I was quickly looking over today's hats and had some interesting pile of cursing used to articulate his amazement at that pile of bowlers :D (!@#$ M#$#@$ look at the @#$@#$ hats! - to be more direct!
Super stratoliners today and the Borsalinos - love that Film Jbucklin! 2 more lids I am looking to add - That film and a nice stratoliner (getting comfy with the larger brims)
Nice Lee Trinity Bowlerman! Im envious of your ability to pull off a wide range of styles with ease.

This morning began with that lovely dark brown w/ black ribbon Dobbs Twenty
6727679751_f92f011d13_z.jpg

and is ending as I head out the door in that early 50s dark gray Stetson Twenty (rebashed - picture later tonight after taking the girl to sparks)

Last edited:

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the Strat comments, guys. Funny how Mike and I seem to be working the same script somedays - I was luck to get this grey/green one with little competition on eBay. I think it is a 1940's model, certainly older than my grey one.

Great hat day all around today...

Manfred, Alan, JB - very nice Borsalinos today

Jeff - I'm not a backbow kind of guy, but the Lee is a very nice looking hat

Ale - you know I love your VS. Hey, Art does still have that original ribbon for my project so it's on his list!

Hatto - a good OR is a wonderful thing!

Dirk - your D20 is a super hat and it looks like you enjoy wearing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe