Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNO

One Too Many
Everyone has such great hats! I hesitate to post my own modest one, but here goes...

Just back from my evening walk...nice weather so I figured I'd wear a 'happy' hat. Wore my tan Dunley Supreme (never heard of this brand before). It's a rescue from the Sally Ann. Needed a lot of cleaning and a new ribbon. Unfortunately I only had some modern polyester grosgrain handy. Must replace it with vintage when I find some...there really is no comparison.

Screenshot2011-12-12at84804PM.png

Art did a great job, that's for sure.

Do you have a vintage Wanderer as well?...

That he did indeed David.
I have a vintage Royal Stetson grade hat that has the right ribbon & bound edge but has no stamping as The Wanderer. I got it from Buler.
I have yet to see one stamped like an Open Road, Stratoiliner or Playboy.
I need to get a photo of it to post. Bill may still have one.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Another 2 thumbs up!

For me, a Borsalino hat in bismuth that I bought myself for Christmas (like I need an excuse...)

121211.jpg

Alan; Your new Holiday gift is very classy. I struggle with describing what features assist in making a hat appear "classy." It is difficult for me to define the very details of the classy properties. In this case the hat's gestalt constitutes classy.

Happy Holiday, early.

Admiring your new Holiday gift, Eric -

Last edited:

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Alan, nice new Borsalino. The ink isn't yet dry on Ale's Borsolino model contract and his job is already threatened.

Meanwhile ...

Borsalino Week - Day 3

IMG2704-L.jpg

amador

A-List Customer
Great Hats! I get to wear one of four felt hats I have. I need another 361 so I can wear a different hat every day, I'm working on it. Alanfgag is your picture a mirror image, ribbon bow is on the Right.
Maybe a Hat in a transuranium color, but then it would be too heavy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe