Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Getting acquainted with my Royal Stetson from Josh. Great lid! Ribbon's not too thin, not quite a midi. Super fit, no-nonsense color. I lowered the crown a tad (must compensate for my horse-face), but still need to play with the brim. Thanks again, Josh! :D

DSCF1468.jpg

delectans

Call Me a Cab

'Nobody Takes Buses Anymore', by Daniel Volenec. Eden Prairie, Minnesota. Charcoal and pencil, on paper.

'Untitled', by Rachael Susan Sablak. Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota. Digital print.

'Orbit', by Paul T. Granlund. Mankato, Minnesota. Cast Bronze.

Last edited:

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Getting acquainted with my Royal Stetson from Josh. Great lid! Ribbon's not too thin, not quite a midi. Super fit, no-nonsense color. I lowered the crown a tad (must compensate for my horse-face), but still need to play with the brim. Thanks again, Josh! :D

DSCF1468.jpg

That is a great one on you, randooch! Good color, form, goes nicely with the chaparral-like biome you're standing in.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Al n' Alan:
Oh Sweet Martha-- what beautiful pictorials! Now I need a cookie.
Alan-- your photos take me back to my former life. No Canadian kitsch this time around? Which one of those girls is the true "Maid of the Mist?"

and by the way-- what's the true wings place: Flattery's or the Anchor Bar?

delectans

Call Me a Cab
My humble thanks for all of your kind words, gentlemen.

Jeff(Jedwbpm), Rusty, BR, Randall(love that barefoot gal with rifle, too), David, Jeff(bowlerman), and Ale: :yo:

...and those Scotch Eggs really are out of this world!

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
0032copy.jpg

I particularly enjoy my Knudsen Bat Masterson in the fall and winter, even though the crown has tapered a tad from my steaming it multiple times (western weight wool felt).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe