Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
old-amish-men.jpg

In my neck of the woods, it's these guys that wear the black hats. Although there are some Orthodox and Hasidim in Cleveland.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Stetson Open Road 25x

Picking up new equipment for the gym this afternoon. I got a pic of my Stetson Open Road 25X as I stopped for for a cup of special coffee. I'm off shortly to drop the stuff up, set-up and be ready for aft/evening practices.

Photo-on-2011-10-28-at-1233-M.jpg

Following the dapper pics of other forum folks, I have left the brim un-curled, and center dented. relatively not modified. I see the pic and know I am not the dapper model, but the hat is looking dapper. The brim, edge material, ribbon and trolley have an aged patina to the tanish color. The sides of the crown have more of the original color. All told it looks like a stately, dapper 60+ year old.

Thanks for looking, Eric -

(Thanks again Eric for allowing me to adopt this hat.)

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the kind comments folks.

Nice hats today.

Shoutout; Jeeprs RLK nice hat. You really have some nice hats at your house. The variety is great and enjoyable to see. Never a dull hat moment in your posts.

In gymnastics practice during a conditoning rotation typing, Eric -

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Hatto - I like the black OR, don't see too many of those here.

Eric - the Silverbelly OR is just a classic hat and you wear your one very well. One might almost say dapper!

RLK - the Panizza is a hat make I'm not familiar with at all. Very nice hat.

JT - nice CD. Still the best hat deal to be found, I'd say.

After the first snow of the season overnight in NH (just about all gone already), a beautiful cool, bright day today. I have my Tumwater Hiker and the world's biggest Boston Terrier!

photo-133-L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe