Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Stetson Bantam -

1edef62f-3.jpg

Now, THATS a hat!! Gorgeous!! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Thanks guys, Joshbru, Rodkins, Aureliano, I hope I didn't miss anyone. This wonderful hat has been part of my general rotation for a couple years now. It's always a delight when it comes up.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
All great hats the last 2 days, gents.

Hey Jeff, was there no Mendelssohn on the program?

Alas, no Mendelssohn, but any number of his string quartets or the octet would have fit in nicely! I think 2 hrs of chamber music on a Sunday afternoon is enough for most folks, though. ;)

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
I ran home at lunch to retrieve my new ebay score Knox Premier from the mailbox. I pulled it out of the box, hit it with a horsehair brush and my handy dandy new steam wand, then ran back to work. WOW, this is a big beautiful hat! Brim is 2 3/4", crown is almost 5" with a teardrop crease in it. It's a 7 1/8 long oval, but it's a big 7 1/8, it's almost too big on me, I might even need to put a bit of felt behind the band.

New Knox Premier by mattface, on Flickr

More pics will be posted in the New hats thread when I get a chance to take some.

absolutely sweet lid! your shaping is much better than the previous version. nice going!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe