Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
VS Steel
7c8de9be.jpg

Some spectacular hats over the past few days... special mention from me to Matt for that great Knox Premier and Ale for a Whippet worth getting excited over.

thanks for posting!
Alan

mattface

Practically Family
Some spectacular hats over the past few days... special mention from me to Matt for that great Knox Premier and Ale for a Whippet worth getting excited over.

thanks for posting!
Alan

Thanks Alan. I was so torn today wether to wear the Knox, or the Borsalino. THe Borsalino won out because it was a few hours newer to me, and I do tend to want to wear my newest hat. :)

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
I was so torn today wether to wear the Knox, or the Borsalino. THe Borsalino won out because it was a few hours newer to me, and I do tend to want to wear my newest hat. :)

Measuring the relative age of your hats in hours?!

Mattface, you are in trouble ... ;)

BR Gordon

One Too Many
Rodkins, that sure is a good looking hat. Everytime that I think about a hat for rainy weather I want to get an Akubra, and I might actually do it if we had any rainy weather. There are just so many hats on my wish list.

Alan, I love that hat. That one is at the top of my wish list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe