Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
Tawny fawn Fed IV. We've got some parties today.

1211001303.jpg

Torpedo

One Too Many
Hey Indy, I love that blue ribbon on the grey felt. Nice to see such out of the ordinary combos - specially if they work.
Rusty, ditto to you! :D
MShane, :arated: on that kind of hat suiting you very well.

Torpedo

One Too Many
This is a new-for-me borderline stingy, a "Bourse-Cellini" Fifteen. I had never heard ot that brand. There are no other labels of markings, "Bourse-Cellini" under a heraldic shield in the liner, "Fifteen" on the sweatband. Does anyone have an idea?

The brim size is ideal for narrower lapelled jackets, and corresponding narrower ties (also, at 2'', it is still a reasonable width - less than these 2'' I rarely wear). I found the contrasting (as opposed to matching) trim tasteful, too. The hat came with the feather, which I do not usually use, but I do not think it looks bad. It provides an accent that goes well with similarly toned ties.

DSC01047b.jpg

DSC01049b.jpg

Last edited:

indycop

I'll Lock Up
This is a new-for-me borderline stingy, a "Bourse-Cellini" Fifteen. I had never heard ot that brand. There are no other labels of markings, "Bourse-Cellini" under a heraldic shield in the liner, "Fifteen" on the sweatband. Does anyone have an idea?

The brim size is ideal for narrower lapelled jackets, and corresponding narrower ties (also, at 2'', it is still a reasonable width - less than these 2'' I rarely wear). I found the contrasting (as opposed to matching) trim tasteful, too. The hat came with the feather, which I do not usually use, but I do not think it looks bad. It provides an accent that goes well with similarly toned ties.

DSC01047b.jpg

DSC01049b.jpg

Doesn't look to stingy, looks good! Like the vest too:)

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here

DSC01047b.jpg

Looks good on you, Torp, but then they all do. You're made for fedoras. Maybe a little tighter pinch though? [huh]

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Mallory Twelve-Fifty

Mallory Twelve-Fifty, in Snow, during a Minnesota blizzard.

Will post more photos and details in the New Hats and Mallory Mile threads.

Last edited:

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
Started the day at the stables with my new Cattleman Akubra. The horse I'm working, DOES NOT like that hat. He knocked it off my head again into a water tank and it's on the hat jack drying out again. So it was back to my Bushman for the rest of the day :)

Bushman1-1.jpg

Bushman1.jpg

He doesn't even look at my Bushman when I'm working him, just the cattleman both times I've worn it there! Won't wear it around him again for sure :)

Chinaski

One Too Many
Started the day at the stables with my new Cattleman Akubra. The horse I'm working, DOES NOT like that hat. He knocked it off my head again into a water tank and it's on the hat jack drying out again. So it was back to my Bushman for the rest of the day :)

Bushman1.jpg

He doesn't even look at my Bushman when I'm working him, just the cattleman both times I've worn it there! Won't wear it around him again for sure :)

Monbla, maybe it's time to get a new horse.lollol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe