Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
plkpk.jpg

Hollywood in so many ways!!! Looking good John... come around more often.... I know what you're dealing with = thoughts & prayers to Dee & all y'all.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Oh that really hurts...can't wait to get that Fed4 back that I turned into a Thin Ribbon!!!!!
:eusa_doh:lol
I am also converting my silverbelly CD into a WAR since I wear the Stetson instead cos they look so much alike. I like the shape and dimensions of the campdraft more than the fedIV and I think they are versatile enough to go wide as well as thin.:)

:eusa_doh:lol
I am also converting my silverbelly CD into a WAR since I wear the Stetson instead cos they look so much alike. I like the shape and dimensions of the campdraft more than the fedIV and I think they are versatile enough to go wide as well as thin.:)

well, you do have a REAL NICE Stetson...shame it is the reason you're mistreating these Campdrafts, considering the source!!!!

indycop

I'll Lock Up
well, you do have a REAL NICE Stetson...shame it is the reason you're mistreating these Campdrafts, considering the source!!!!

Well I wasn't wearing them much but now I am:) The blue ribbon is from my panama that Tom Gomez did. I wore the mess out of that hat this summer. I am finishing up a WIDE dark burgundy ribbon on the silver belly.

RBH, Super! The mid size + color ribbon really work great with the felt!

IC, I really like the wider ribbon on the Campdraft!

Robert, Great cold weather look! I need one of those. :)

Gumbo Book

Familiar Face
Hi there guys.

I'm kind of new and not really sure if I'm in the right thread. The Hat I've been wearing is a Vintage Herbert Johnson I purchased about a year ago. It is brown ( has this strange slight suede effect / liner is stamped "sable" ) And has never shrunk. I have "knocked" it about a bit but it still remains looking great! It has burlington Street in gold - wide brim and a hexagonal deep red stamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe