Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't know how you do it...

Lefty said:
DSC_0493.jpg

DSC_0577.jpg

but you just ooze coolness!

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Good to see ya, Deputy! Love the color on that CD. :eusa_clap

DRB and Lefty -- great photo journals!

Numeros -- like the ribbon on your lid.

Aureliano -- lookin' sharp.

Well done, gents. :eusa_clap

Cheers,
JtL

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Nice one Jimmy, I really like that particular one. :eusa_clap

Here's one from early this morning. Just a basic Dobbs Fifth Ave. Couldn't resist the Mackinaw with it, although it didn't last very long. :) But it does work well with the hat.
100_6188.jpg

Cheers!

Dan

B.J. Hedberg

Practically Family
DanielJones said:
Here's one from early this morning. Just a basic Dobbs Fifth Ave. Couldn't resist the Mackinaw with it, although it didn't last very long. :) But it does work well with the hat.

Cheers!

Dan

Dan, you’ve definitely been wearing some good looking hats lately. :eusa_clap

B.J. Hedberg

Practically Family
Dobbs Shantung

Hadn’t planned on posting this one again, but with it likely going into the closet for the season this week, I thought I’d give it a proper sendoff. Of course the camera was out of batteries, so I had to use the indoor webcam. I’m definitely going to miss this one.

9132010.jpg

Since joining this summer and seeing what great work everyone else has done, I’ve steamed and re-bashed an old Biltmore; shrunk a formerly oversized and unused Stetson into a decent work hat; and replaced the unsightly ribbon on my shantung panama. Now I can’t wait for my Nostalgia and its open crown to arrive. It’s a shame to think about all the nice hats I’ve given away over the years simply because I didn’t like the bash or the brim size when the information on how to easily fix them has been here all along. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust