Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
150719541 said:
2621360850106357411S600x600Q85.jpg

Here begins the cool mornings, with some cold wind, but in a half day the sun is burning yet, yesterday I used a Golden coach by Dobbs, I like it with the mexican "grecas" ribbon.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

That lid looks perfect on you. I dig on the ribbon work. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Cheers!

Dan

Torpedo

One Too Many
150719541 said:
2621360850106357411S600x600Q85.jpg

Here begins the cool mornings, with some cold wind, but in a half day the sun is burning yet, yesterday I used a Golden coach by Dobbs, I like it with the mexican "grecas" ribbon.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Hey, I like that ribbon! As has already been said, it would go pretty well for some casual ensemble. Can these ribbons be acquired online?

metropd

One Too Many
kaosharper1 said:
Cool and cloudy today in Pasadena, and I had a client visiting so it was a suit with the VS Dingus. Left my machine gun in the hall.

photo1-2.jpg

Everything is executed flawlessly! Well done Sir!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

One Too Many
Original ribbon ¡¡¡

Torpedo said:
Hey, I like that ribbon! As has already been said, it would go pretty well for some casual ensemble. Can these ribbons be acquired online?
Hi Brother ¡¡¡¡¡
I bought the hat in San Jose, Ca. USA, the ribbon is original, It has not been changed, Dobbs Golden Coach.

Brent Hutto

One of the Regulars
Friday 7:30am

Forgot to change to my golf hat before teeing off...those fur felts get a little sweaty on the golf course even at 60F.

IMG_8894.jpg

I like the look though. Very classy in a 60's LA Country Club kind of way, don't you think?

P.S. Not my golf cart BTW. Hate 'em.

theinterchange

One Too Many
Brent Hutto said:
Forgot to change to my golf hat before teeing off...those fur felts get a little sweaty on the golf course even at 60F.

IMG_8894.jpg

I like the look though. Very classy in a 60's LA Country Club kind of way, don't you think?

P.S. Not my golf cart BTW. Hate 'em.

Very cool. I always like a fedora on the golf course. Funny, since I don't even golf unless you count mini.

Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust