Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
57plymouth said:
The one I literally just took out of the box!

SANY1930.jpg

Panama Bob Cuenca Rio Plata

Very nice panama 57, looks like your quest turned out well after all.:)

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
daizawaguy said:
Sir, no jacket but a fur felt - now we know it`s summer :eusa_clap

I know, I am a bit ashamed but in my defense I do have a jacket on hand just in case I need to wear one indoors but lately it has been brutal here. I am sure Japan is no bargain either. I spent time in Hyogo in August and the heat plus humidity left me drained. I was reduced to drinking cases of Heartland Beer for relief. Yesterday in the city mid 90s today a cool 90.
I don't feel the difference between light weight felt and straw for summer. The benefit for straw is when there is a breeze.I find the evaporating moisture from my head makes the straw droop or sag. This Nokabout is very light. it is not a great looker since I think it has seen it's prime and it is one size too big for me but definitely functional.

Thanks Jimmy and Zetwal

That is a gorgeous Stetson JtL:eusa_clap

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Joshbru3 said:
Thats a great looking hat Gene!!!! I have the exact same one. Does it have the brown circle champ label inside? My champ has a very stained ribbon, I am thinking of keeping the gold edging, but have a 2 inch or 2 1/8 inch black ribbon put on. what ya think?

Thanks!

I bet that ribbon swap would look super. Give it a whirl! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82