Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Great hats everyone! I'm in daytime training all the month of August and the schedule change has whacked my Lounge time. Going back through the week was a blast, seeing all the great shots.

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap Standouts are Big Man's Miller Chicago, Jimmy's gold Stetson OR, Gene's Champ featherweight, and that beautiful VS oxblood on Bart's head!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap I WILL have one of Art's creations by year's end!

I wore my Resistol San Antonio all week for the training but I posted it recently so I saved the Lounge space of a photo.

Big_e

Practically Family
daizawaguy said:
Having a beer in Ueno Park - 30 degrees C - in my semi calado blocked by Art

May2010077.jpg

Perfection as always Dguy!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap
Ernest

Mr. Paladin

Out antiquing this afternoon in my box-bow grey Champ. It is the one I had reconditioned and cleaned by Optimo last year and they did a great job on it.

GreyChamp002-1.jpg

frussell

One Too Many
Resistol, new porkpie

Most days, my Optimo-ed Resistol Twenty in a genuine 7 7/8.
P7280927.jpg
[/IMG]
This morning, the postman brought me an eBay Beaver Brand 4" brim vaquero/bolero hat, which promptly got turned into the porkpie I've been needing for a while now. Just under 2", 5X beaver, western felt, stiff as a brick house.
P8070934.jpg
[/IMG]
Still waiting for my Stratoliner to come back from Optimo. It's really the only felt I have that's thin and comfortable enough for the SoCal desert heat. Frank

BobC

Neophyte said:
No, I'm not in pain :p. It's really, really bright out, and luckily the Campdraft is up to the task.

CampdraftNewDay-1.jpg

You have that Campdraft in great shape and looking good there, Neo.

Neophyte

BobC said:
You have that Campdraft in great shape and looking good there, Neo.

Thank you very much, BobC. That was the CD's first official day around town and I'm always glad to hear that it was a success :D .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82