Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

nick123

I'll Lock Up
I hardly drink, but the other night I had three jack and cokes and a beer (granted, over the course of three hours or so). I got into the car to move it closer to the bar, put on my seatbelt, and got out immediately. No thanks.

Last night, a couple of angry orchards and a couple of Bohemias.
Tonight, a little hot apple cider with Sailor Jerry's in it, and some St. Pauli Girl.

Mai Tai for us tonight!

A real Mai Tai or something that stands in for one when the real thing is distant? :p

2 ounces J. Wray and Nephew overproof rum(Trader Vic originally used 17 year old J. Wray but that is no longer available either)
1/2 ounce orgeat (Trader Vic used French Grenadier but that doesn't exist anymore as far as I know)
1/2 ounce Orange Curacao (You can still get DeKuyper as Vic used)
Juice of one fresh lime
1/4 ounce Rock Candy Syrup (I use Trader Vic's brand)

Shake all over ice and pour into a glass. Some add ice again---- I don't. :p You can also garish with a lime slice and a sprig of fresh mint. I don't. :p
Adding all kinds of other fruit juice isn't Vic's original. As always we KISS. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82