Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Got a free sampler from heavenly cigar yesterday. They have ventured into non flavored cigars and sent me a couple of their Red Lion maduros and rosado. I am having the maduro torpedo and it is good. Dark chocolate color with few veins. Flavor developed after about a 1/4 inch into it. It puts out a ton of smoke, and the burn is perfect with a white ash. It definitely has some strength to it too.:D

rikrdo

A-List Customer
Tatuaje....................corona sized.

Believe it to be a sandwich (mixed) filler gar.
Cant remember its name but not a bad smoke.
Not memorable, either

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
HdM petit robusto tonight. WOW! Tightly rolled, slow burning and full flavored. My recommendation: BUY! These are going to the back of my humidor and reserved for the most special occasions only....like Anyday.

rikrdo

A-List Customer
THIS JUST IN:

Rad Davis Sandblasted Squashed Tomato.

Broke 'er in last night, to and from work, with a mix of GL Pease Cumberland and McClellands Dark Star.

rippy444

Familiar Face
Enjoying the comming of spring from a NH back yard.

I had the privilege of watching my grand son play a little golf in the back yard. He is three and a half. I enjoyed an Arturo Fuente Special Selection while wearing a gift from my family, a Stetson, Borsalino Rex Fedora. Things are good. I might add, I am healing after being hit by a car while on my motorcycle last May 9th. I'm on the mend and on to Florida March 9th to get warm. Thanks.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
rippy444 said:
I had the privilege of watching my grand son play a little golf in the back yard. He is three and a half. I enjoyed an Arturo Fuente Special Selection while wearing a gift from my family, a Stetson, Borsalino Rex Fedora. Things are good. I might add, I am healing after being hit by a car while on my motorcycle last May 9th. I'm on the mend and on to Florida March 9th to get warm. Thanks.
Welcome to the lounge, get well and enjoy Florida!

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Camacho Triple Maduro robusto tonight. I've had this one in the humi for quite a while. I'm always amazed at what humidor time can do for a cigar. This one was much smoother than I remember the first one I had.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe